First 1234 Last

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by The Mask View Post
    The woman buys it herself and makes the guy inject it in front of her.
    Now I need to read in more detail.

For some reason, I thought this would be injected into the vas deferens, as you don't want to plug up your urethra.
    This means snaking a tube up the willy and taking the right turns and somehow not plugging up your bladder by accident in the process.
    Plus it has to be flushed out with something new entirely, it's not like you can just pop it out after.

So I didn't get the idea this is something you can do at home. It's like a vasectomy but doesn't involve cutting anything.

EDIT:
    "Vasalgel is a polymer hydrogel that is injected into the vas deferens (the tube sperm swim through) and blocks sperm. The quick procedure is similar to No-Scalpel Vasectomy (NSV), except the doctor injects the vas deferens with gel, instead of cutting it. "

There ya go.

Obviously any fluid that is added after that point in the channel will be ejaculated.

... now I'm wondering what sick uses people will make of black-market vasalgel.
    Or how the mafia might use it.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Quote Originally Posted by Totenkindly View Post

For some reason, I thought this would be injected into the vas deferens, as you don't want to plug up your urethra.
    This means snaking a tube up the willy and taking the right turns and somehow not plugging up your bladder by accident in the process.
    Plus it has to be flushed out with something new entirely, it's not like you can just pop it out after.

So I didn't get the idea this is something you can do at home. It's like a vasectomy but doesn't involve cutting anything.
    Probably easier to just DIY at home with some scissors.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mask View Post
    The woman buys it herself and makes the guy inject it in front of her.

I don't think there's much direct experience of the sensations you're referring to, but my guess is no, since it's similar to edging (masturbating and stopping right before you ejaculate) and that never hurt me.
    Kinky. Although I don't think that is necessary to ask someone to inject it in front of me. I wouldn't require anyone to show me they take their BC. You can take yours, I'll take mine.

I don't see why more men don't take matters of BC into their own hands (no pun intended) as some complain about the unfairness of women manipulating them for child support and faking pregnancies. This is a great way to gain some self-responsibilty.

BC is everyone's responsibility and I'm all for more access of options for both sexes.

Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    Kinky. Although I don't think that is necessary to ask someone to inject it in front of me. I wouldn't require anyone to show me they take their BC. You can take yours, I'll take mine.

I don't see why more men don't take matters of BC into their own hands (no pun intended) as some complain about the unfairness of women manipulating them for child support and faking pregnancies. This is a great way to gain some self-responsibilty.

BC is everyone's responsibility and I'm all for more access of options for both sexes.
    It's just those stupid MRA whiners. Carnell Smith.

mgtow be like yaaas please give us more male birth control options

Damn American Cowboy Reborn Relic's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

EDIT:
    "Vasalgel is a polymer hydrogel that is injected into the vas deferens (the tube sperm swim through) and blocks sperm. The quick procedure is similar to No-Scalpel Vasectomy (NSV), except the doctor injects the vas deferens with gel, instead of cutting it. "

There ya go.

Obviously any fluid that is added after that point in the channel will be ejaculated.

... now I'm wondering what sick uses people will make of black-market vasalgel.
    Or how the mafia might use it.
    You're right, but the woman can still attend when he gets that done by a legitimate doctor.

Or, failing that, the doctor can give them a certificate.

...actually, you could probably use that on the larynx to pretty devastating effect, though. XD
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick."

--Theodore Roosevelt

“Be careful, lest in casting out your demon you exorcise the best thing in you.”

--Friedrich Nietzche

I have a Johari again
    Likes Cloudpatrol, Totenkindly liked this post

BTW @The Mask these lines are money

Although it might never come up for me. XD

The only downside is that it's injected,
    Likes Reborn Relic liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Anaximander View Post

Well, there is some validity to that when condoms are problematic. (In terms of pregnancy/active sex life where disease is not the factor in BC) More options are always good.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Anaximander View Post

Male Birth Control by
    1. Hedge clipper
    2. Quick-Dry cement
    3. Basket-weave knot
    4. Spring clip
    5. Sewing machine
    6. Retractable pit bull
    7. Wood putty
    8. Sparklers
    9. Duct tape (the miracle tool)
    10. Kevlar sock

... my mind is just brimming with ideas!
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes ZNP-TBA liked this post

Male Birth Control by
    1. Hedge clipper
    2. Quick-Dry cement
    3. Basket-weave knot
    4. Spring clip
    5. Sewing machine
    6. Retractable pit bull
    7. Wood putty
    8. Sparklers
    9. Duct tape (the miracle tool)
    10. Kevlar sock

... my mind is just brimming with ideas!
    Car battery works too.

Or 10 hours in an ice water bath.
    Likes ZNP-TBA liked this post

#freedasperm
    Likes meowington liked this post