• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Question about relativity of time

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Can the relativity of time be used to explain why 1 minute feels like an eternity when running but a flash when walking?

Would you say this is correct:

I feel as if there is something wrong in what I have written above. If anyone can enlighten me with an ELI5 explanation, it would be great.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Can the relativity of time be used to explain why 1 minute feels like an eternity when running but a flash when walking?

This is psychological element since body is spending plenty of energy, making the moment dramatic and long.

I used to read some books about relativity many years ago but I forgot most of the details. However I am pretty sure that this is just your mind messing up with you.
Especially since this is minor movement if we consider that we are moving something like 230 km per second around the centre of galaxy. (828,000 km/h or 514,000 mph)

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Its psychological and very complicated beyond belief. Its nothing more then perception and perception is not a simple thing to figure out in its entirety