• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

John McAfee Reveals To FBI On National TV How To Crack The iPhone

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Wow, is this ever disturbing, I can't really say I'm surprised at all though. If McAfee gets whacked or mysteriously disappears soon I guess we'll know why...

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Lol. Well we'll see. I'm sure the interviewer was skeptical well why didn't they ask you? In other words lol, don't worry about it.

And unless he's suicidal or seriously mentally ill which I doubt on either; if he gave information that would harm his personal security, do you think he'd be so happy to give it out? Noooo.