• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Vaccines-The True Weapons Of Mass Destruction

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I offered my uneducated opinion. The anti arguments are pathetic that I have heard. Go back to the drawing board and come up with better stuff.
I have given reasons why I believe arguments are stupid. Fight or flight is crap. Fight me or run, I don't care. I recomend going back and providing better arguments and reasoning. Argue my lack of knowledge and deem me stupid and then spew crap that the uneducated don't like and then blame them for being dumb and uneducated. Spin your wheels...fight...whatever you do I would refrain from using that first video for sure. Still gotta watch other videos.

Yeah, arguments are stupid when going up against someone who offers their uneducated, unconstructive and negative opinion knowingly, believes arguments are stupid, and then taunts me into fighting him? Sorry, no clue what your intent is at this point, but it probably belongs in the fluff zone.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah, arguments are stupid when going up against someone who offers their uneducated, unconstructive and negative opinion knowingly, believes arguments are stupid, and then taunts me into fighting him? Sorry, no clue what your intent is at this point, but it probably belongs in the fluff zone.

Lol...my point is that the analogies and her method of education is bad and comes across more like a sales tactic combined with bad analogies that are not applicable and make me go...next:doh: but what do I know

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I just did a bit of research and both pro and anti don't convince me MMR is a bad thing. The number I am reading is around 100 deaths in ten years from vaccines. Thats really low. We have almost got rid of measles related deaths. I watched that and she went from one extreme to another, why would you get a second vaccine after such a bad bout from first. My initial reaction would have been, he has issues with measles vaccine. Anything beyond a low grade fever to me is not good.

The only article that really caught my interest was a link between vitamin A and measles. Vitamin a helped keep measles outbreaks at bay.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I originally saw: [MENTION=4660]Vulcan[/MENTION] - The true weapon of mass destruction

I'm like seems legit.