• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Is The Octopus Really An Alien Species?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=23115]BadOctopus[/MENTION]

Can you confirm?

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
tumblr_npl0i951pw1rdfgw4o1_250.gif

Octopuses aren't aliens. They just seem alien because they bear no resemblance to anything on land. But they're not the only alienlike creatures in the ocean. Have you seen some of the creepy-ass crap that lives down there? Google "sea angels" or "vampire squid" or "giant isopod". You'll see what I mean.

(The last two might give you nightmares.)

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
This would make sense based on my experiences as a young king eating octopus off the beach of Mykonos.

Lark

I liked this story, made me think that Lovecraft was onto something with the Cthulu mythos.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I, for one, welcome our new Octopus overlords.