• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Study Shows Fluoridation May Not Prevent Cavities

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Fluoridation May Not Prevent Cavities, Scientific Review Shows | THE GOVTSLAVES.INFO REPORT

So why is it pumped into our water supply?

The Use Of Flouridation For Mass Mind Control

Fluoride1.jpg

Last edited:

Chrysanthea

I remember reading about this a few years ago... which led me to finding information regarding the harmful effects of fluoride and other chemicals on the Pineal Gland, the so-called "Spiritual Antennae". I used to adhere to all these de-fluoridation diets Freshman year in highschool when I was a highly spiritual Buddhist... and I remember feeling much better than I had ever been, and probably even more than now. Not sure what happened since then. The only habit I've kept from such days is the avoidance of fluoridated toothpaste. It's better to be safe than sorry anyways.

How To Decalcify Your Pineal Gland <--- Not saying this is true nor a reliable source, but that such information exists. I used to follow these myself.

EDIT: Or maybe it was this one: The Spiritual Eye: How to Decalcify & Activate Your Pineal Gland - Waking Times : Waking Times

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
The fluoride exposure = low IQ claim is a little fallible, since water fluoridation often accompanies other environmental toxins in low-income areas.

Definitely something to minimize or avoid altogether, though. Filter your water, up your calcium intake, and floss/brush regularly, especially after meals. :newwink:

Chrysanthea

Considering I haven't used toothpaste in years and my teeth are still healthy looking (relatively, as I sometimes forget to preserve my health), I definitely think the whole fluoride thing is bullshit. I just use Sodium Bicarbonate paste instead (Baking Soda and Water).

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Huh. I wasn't serious when I said we should tackle fluoridated water and chemtrails next.. but.. yeah, why the hell not

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
And we can see how it is possible to be highly skeptical while bereft of critical thinking skills.

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
If drinking fluoridated water makes you stupid, how do you decide not to drink it?