• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

"Stick" Aliens - what are they?

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I think one of the videos I watched recently mentioned something along the lines of that if aliens were to come to earth they would have to adapt their form to fit something sustainable on earth. While they could be made up of something we might not necessarily consider material, if they wanted to be made visable to humans they would need to have a form similar to a human or animal. Well the video specifically said they would have two legs and 2 arms and more than likely stand upright and be tan but that just sounds like absolute bullshit to me because there are so many other animals on eart that do not fit that picture, ones that hop, slither, whatever, so while I think that the aliens would have to have adapted at some point to the extent where they could travel a significant distance through space, I do not necessarily believe that video was totally accurate in that respect. But, there could be aliens all around us in various different forms that we just do not see, some so microscopic, invisible, or composed of something that we cannot percieve. Who is to say that the earth is not composed of other senses that we as humans cannot percieve, but that aliens can and take advantage of?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
nightcrawler32.jpg

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think one of the videos I watched recently mentioned something along the lines of that if aliens were to come to earth they would have to adapt their form to fit something sustainable on earth. While they could be made up of something we might not necessarily consider material, if they wanted to be made visable to humans they would need to have a form similar to a human or animal. Well the video specifically said they would have two legs and 2 arms and more than likely stand upright and be tan but that just sounds like absolute bullshit to me because there are so many other animals on eart that do not fit that picture, ones that hop, slither, whatever, so while I think that the aliens would have to have adapted at some point to the extent where they could travel a significant distance through space, I do not necessarily believe that video was totally accurate in that respect. But, there could be aliens all around us in various different forms that we just do not see, some so microscopic, invisible, or composed of something that we cannot percieve. Who is to say that the earth is not composed of other senses that we as humans cannot percieve, but that aliens can and take advantage of?

Simply going into the ultraviolet range would be sufficient disguise. It could also be that these creatures can take on various shapes, adapting perhaps, or just for fun.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Right, they could literally be composed of anything, or composed of something that we do not even recognize as being able to be able of being of composition. Who is to say that our five sense, and the knowledge that we currently have of the world is anywhere near reaching what there is fully. They could have very well been aliens, there is a really good chance that they were not of course (as many would probably jump at the opportunity for the 'recognition' and other beneifts that would be given to them for 'discovering' the first alien, and media/cameras can do amazing things to distort footage), but are there things out there? That video may or may not be true, but I certainly believe there has to be something.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Right, they could literally be composed of anything, or composed of something that we do not even recognize as being able to be able of being of composition. Who is to say that our five sense, and the knowledge that we currently have of the world is anywhere near reaching what there is fully. They could have very well been aliens, there is a really good chance that they were not of course (as many would probably jump at the opportunity for the 'recognition' and other beneifts that would be given to them for 'discovering' the first alien, and media/cameras can do amazing things to distort footage), but are there things out there? That video may or may not be true, but I certainly believe there has to be something.

The videos have been difficult to debunk because of the difficulty in recreating them. The "knees" of the creatures bend backward, for instance.

While evolution explains everything we know, we don't know if everything living is the product of evolution, or even if everything living would be recognizable as living. The internet paranormal forums I've been studying claim that the creatures are of the Earth and not alien to it, and even that they are older than mankind.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Their movements appear to be intelligent albeit clumsy. Other-dimensional beings would not be explainable by evolution because time is not a factor in other dimensions and so they are legitimately immortal from our perspective.
I was proposing another 4-space slightly removed from ours. Lots of possibilities, though.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was proposing another 4-space slightly removed from ours. Lots of possibilities, though.

I'm finding "density" to be a more correct term than "dimensionality" (as in 4-space). It's that we're used to explaining and understanding things in terms of space and time and not so much in terms of perspectives or "facets" of reality.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I think that it is safe to say that there is much to the world that humans have not even registered enough to even start to contemplate. I would not be surprised if there were ancient intelligent lifeforms currently inhabiting the earth because really when you look back at how long the planet has existed, and then you think about how short of a time humans have had compared to the impact we have had, of course other life forms would rather stay hidden.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think that it is safe to say that there is much to the world that humans have not even registered enough to even start to contemplate. I would not be surprised if there were ancient intelligent lifeforms currently inhabiting the earth because really when you look back at how long the planet has existed, and then you think about how short of a time humans have had compared to the impact we have had, of course other life forms would rather stay hidden.

When I speak of aliens from other galaxies visiting Earth, I'm not thinking in terms of mechanical visitation as in space ships, but of beings with higher vibrational states visiting areas of the cosmos with lower vibrational states, such as ours. A change of vibration is merely a change of perspective, not of spatial travel. It is to rotate the facets of the diamond that constitutes the cosmos.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
But couldn't possibly both exist? What is not to say that aliens traveling in the traditional spaceship have not visited us over the years or found their places hidden in blind sight? I get that you aren't negating that possibility, but I would hazard to guess that we have 'dealt' with many different lifeforms without realization, both foreign and native, and of many variable shades of tangibility.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
When I speak of aliens from other galaxies visiting Earth, I'm not thinking in terms of mechanical visitation as in space ships, but of beings with higher vibrational states visiting areas of the cosmos with lower vibrational states, such as ours. A change of vibration is merely a change of perspective, not of spatial travel. It is to rotate the facets of the diamond that constitutes the cosmos.
Sounds new-age at first glance, but its definitely possible if an alien civilization masters quantum entanglement at a far larger scale than we have.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
But couldn't possibly both exist? What is not to say that aliens traveling in the traditional spaceship have not visited us over the years or found their places hidden in blind sight? I get that you aren't negating that possibility, but I would hazard to guess that we have 'dealt' with many different lifeforms without realization, both foreign and native, and of many variable shades of tangibility.

Intergalactic travel by mechanical means is not feasible because the distances are extremely vast. But if one facet is brought into alignment with another facet, then it is an effect not unlike that of a wormhole in space.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sounds new-age at first glance, but its definitely possible if an alien civilization masters quantum entanglement at a far larger scale than we have.

New Age metaphysics is either very foolish or very dangerous. It takes on a benevolent mask but only preys on the human desire to evolve spiritually. New Age is a human product only insofar as it is necessary for humans to communicate the ideas. But the ideas themselves are not of human origin. That being said, I would not call these ideas either good or evil. It is only natural for a lion to take down a zebra. In this case, humans are the "zebra."

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Intergalactic travel by mechanical means is not feasible because the distances are extremely vast. But if one facet is brought into alignment with another facet, then it is an effect not unlike that of a wormhole in space.

What about time-dialation encountered at high speeds? Wouldn't that slow the aging of the ship's passengers?

sprinkles

Mojibake
MBTI Type
INFJ
What about time-dialation encountered at high speeds? Wouldn't that slow the aging of the ship's passengers?

If you could go that fast, sure.

One problem that isn't commonly thought of - the destination will still be aging at its normal rate so there is no guarantee that it'll even exist anymore by the time you finally arrive there.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Bring the destination to you, that way aging won't matter.