• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Post-Sex World

Mole

Permabanned
Dude, what?

I know it is hard to believe with so many "S"s in your name that you are an Angel. I know you find it hard to believe, and I find it hard to believe, and a straw poll shows everyone else finds it hard to believe as well. But just stretch out your wings and fly.

Look, it's easy - see - I am flying in the Noosphere. Take a deep breath, Mr S, and leap off into empty space.

And before long, you will be an Angel too.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I know it is hard to believe with so many "S"s in your name that you are an Angel. I know you find it hard to believe, and I find it hard to believe, and a straw poll shows everyone else finds it hard to believe as well. But just stretch out your wings and fly.

Look, it's easy - see - I am flying in the Noosphere. Take a deep breath, Mr S, and leap off into empty space.

OMG - this guy is an ess and has a crazier imagination than I have. :shock:

sassafrassquatch

b-Sense-This-picture-makes-none.jpg

Mole

Permabanned
OMG - this guy is an ess and has a crazier imagination than I have. :shock:

OMG, how could anyone have a crazier imagination than you? How could anyone have a crazier imagination than a loquacious ambivert?

On a bikepath in Westphalia.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I think that you have missed the point of the thread because point is that both genders will be gone with time.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think that you have missed the point of the thread because point is that both genders will be gone with time.

I have NOT missed the point. My point is that it is essential to have BOTH. Not to have only one and DEFINITELY not NEITHER. So. There.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Any argument for eliminating the 'evolutionary need for X' and having people artificially do away with it is SCARY and incredibly arrogant and just plain offensive.

As a philosophical argument or political point, sure.

But to seriously want to go through with eliminating the sexes?

There are male medical doctors who are proponents of 'getting rid of menstruation' because if women don't plan on popping out babies and raising 12 kids over their fertile lifetime like biologically we were wired to do in the day of mammoths and conquering the planet, then 'menstruation is pointless'. I think one doctor was even quoted as saying something like, "men don't need to menstruate or have a fertility cycle, why should women". I think he was even maybe trying to be 'egalitarian' by saying women don't need to be cursed by the strange, disgusting physical habits of our genetic nature and can be 'normal' just like guys.

Damn. And I thought we got over that 'one size fits the dominant class' line of justification years ago.

Sling

MBTI Type
N358
Hermaphrotitism as the norm would be awesome.

Perhaps conjoined twin(the two-headed, one body type) hermaphrodites. Imagine..

If I ever respawn/reincarnate in a parallel universe, I hope it's that one.

Twice the brains. Half the resource intake.

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
I'm not amazed that someone believes this. But the idea that a 'scientist' would advocate a concept like this, publicly, is somewhat frightening. I really hope forcing this on the populace isn't adopted as a tactic to help curb health care costs in the distant future.

heart

heart on fire
I'm not amazed that someone believes this. But the idea that a 'scientist' would advocate a concept like this, publicly, is somewhat frightening. I really hope forcing this on the populace isn't adopted as a tactic to help curb health care costs in the distant future.

Yes, this is the main point.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'll just do what I can now and hope I end up under a kind mistress if it happens...