• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

what is space what is time,. Could both space and time be an expression of th...

KitchenFly

Two of the big questions physics is still to understand is the questions, what is space and what is time.

Space is all around and within and between all the Atoms that make up the Human body and time also can not be separated from the activities within and between all that makes a Human a Human and all that surrounds and co Hosts life and the universe.

I understand how relevant the enneagram is to the Human condition and that Time and Space are never separate from the essence of experience.

So to me a natural question is what if space and time are expressions of the living enneagram dynamic structure, if so what is its shape and how could it work.

Could it be as simple as space is an expression of the inner triangle of the living enneagram and its counterpart Time could it be also an expression of the six pointed figure?

If so I suspect that time moves in three directions and I suggest that we have enough clues within our understandings of greater Nature and the living enneagram to work on exploring a possible theory.

Your thoughts?

Your Ideas?

Your understandings?

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Time is often linked to the perception functions from Jung. How are you thinking of incorporating it into enneagram?

KitchenFly

I think about your question Legion and post a reply. I am working on an idea that has lead to posting this question.

Basically it stems from my ideas about the origin of the Big Bang manifesting from two colliding membranes pregnant with two forms of microwaves one set from the leftover Big Bag that had created the universe within and the second lot of microwaves from the decay of all that had been created after that event of the Big Bang in both membranes A and B that collide to Create a New Membrane C , Membrane C would be the Universe of our Cosmos, and so I am thinking that there are three forms of time one from each membrane A B and the new created C.

I am all so thinking that Dark Matter and Dark Energy may stem from the role membranes A and membrane B play in the evolution of membrane universes.

Beyond the cosmos if it is a membrane maybe a infinite sea of membranes that mate as life as we know it mates, and as they vibrate they may send of information that another membrane may detect and if they are compatible for evolution they may attract and collide.

The vibrating microwaves may act like the DNA RNA Of The Membrane.

A simple idea, and I think a simple number pattern that involves the numbers zero to ten could explains the basic principle of the exchange at the point of collision. Keeping in mind ideas relating to the present understanding of the living enneagram.

The functions of P and J may stem from the function of free will thinking within organic life forms that have a brain such as man and animals that exercise free will of judgment and perception.

I have also calibrated all sixteen MBTI types plus added two that are missing with the eighteen enneagram subtypes, so I have already achieved that portion and I have placed the I and E and P and J within the structure of the sexual enneagram some years back when I participated in the enneagram institute discussion boards.

So I see perception as being a natural function of mechanical man.

Alea_iacta_est

[MENTION=24144]KitchenFly[/MENTION], if you are even curious as to which sociotype you are, I'm almost fairly positive that you are ILE.

Your posts have been the most straightforwardly :Ne: things I've seen.

To at least contribute to your associative frenzy, I would like to at the very least point out an odd occurrence. You mentioned a "dark matter" constant in a prior post, which apparently equates to an almost invisible value that develops into a "138-ish" number. The number 137 might be of intrigue, due to it being an approximate inverse of the fine structure constant, one of the dimensionless constants in Physics, and a number that Richard Feynman was extremely interested in (also Wolfgang Pauli and Carl Jung, who sought to understand its significance).

"There is a most profound and beautiful question associated with the observed coupling constant, e – the amplitude for a real electron to emit or absorb a real photon. It is a simple number that has been experimentally determined to be close to 0.08542455. (My physicist friends won't recognize this number, because they like to remember it as the inverse of its square: about 137.03597 with about an uncertainty of about 2 in the last decimal place. It has been a mystery ever since it was discovered more than fifty years ago, and all good theoretical physicists put this number up on their wall and worry about it.) Immediately you would like to know where this number for a coupling comes from: is it related to pi or perhaps to the base of natural logarithms? Nobody knows. It's one of the greatest damn mysteries of physics: a magic number that comes to us with no understanding by man. You might say the "hand of God" wrote that number, and "we don't know how He pushed his pencil." We know what kind of a dance to do experimentally to measure this number very accurately, but we don't know what kind of dance to do on the computer to make this number come out, without putting it in secretly!"

-- Richard Feynman

KitchenFly

Wow that's interesting Alea_iacta_est, I will think about those two numbers in my way of looking at puzzles and see if I can find a pattern that could make sense, like a clock work gearing between working cogs. The long number is the Dark Energy number and in my fixation with the concept of Dark Matter I dyslexic like was saying Dark Matter instead of Dark Energy, but the mind is a funny thing I find sometimes I un concisely make simple errors that lead to working things out at different level.

I am curious about what is ILE and much would like an explanation , I am intending in the next three months to do a test for sonics type is sonics and sociotype much the same or different?

Ne I know is strong within me and Ti has been suggested and I agree.

KitchenFly

My house mate ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426291517.141912.jpg Debbie, worked this out as we were having morning coffee on the back of an envelope.

137.03597 = 1 + 3 + 7 + 0 + 3 + 5 + 9 + 7 = 35 , 3 + 5 = 8

Hi Alea_iacta_est Debbie Lynn here if you simply x the numbers 1x3x7x3x5x9x7 total 19845 = 27 .. 2+7 reduces to 9
Just thinking that's how the Numerological Cabala would view a sequence of numbers but with way more depth than I have.
What is interesting the even number 8 refers to the materialistic the odd number 9 is viewed as the spiritual being more pronounced.

Last edited:

KitchenFly

What a perfect Saturday morning got the work done with out having to do the work, a nines dream come true the eight points achieving with out the point nine having to take its concentration of coffee and morning present thinking.

I like the eight Debbie Lynn found it reminds me of points 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 working as a closed unit and the other sum equaling nine is perfect Point: nine; creation / space / direct cognition.

Points one - eight may have to do with the functions pertaining to matter energy temporal perception and spatial perception. Connecting or configuring the two sums together, totalling Both 8 & 9 , nine plus eight equals seventeen a one as in a whole unit of Ten and a Severn as in the six pointed figure and its unity with the the totality represented as a one or unit , 6 + 1 = 7 , Or Law:7 , the symbol of The Absolute has at its centre two interchanging points or dots one always present at the centreNat all times the other at the boundary of the Universe, the unit from six plus one and the point nine from the inner triangle of points three six nine seem to me to have significance when thinking about the two points at the centre of the symbol of the absolute. The Point Nine on the Enneagram Symbol is to me like the dot or point of the two interchanging that is all ways present at the boundary of the Universe, and the Unit from six plus one equals Severn the six pointed figure / Law:7 is like to me the dot or point ever present at the centre of the symbol of the Absolute.

The resign I order it this way is because the point nine can be viewed in one number pattern model I am working on as several triangles making a pattern like a String in String Theory, both an open and a closed String, and it reminds me of something that could fit well with the M manifold (I think it is called) that Physics Titan Edward Witten mathematician and string theorist manifested. Also it reminds me of the Higgs Boson Field as if the triangles could geometrically flow a long the scaffold and be the space quanta Space and from that the six pointed figure could be The Flow Of Time.

I think in set of three because I think time has three directions or three sores influences from membranes A B and C the created from both A & B.

You will find so reference to this in my posted page KitchenFlys Laboratory for the research of number patterns.

The good thing about a set of triangles that start at 1 0 and 0 1 and 9 and 0 is that it can work within and fractal like branch of from a shape like a grid field frame work like of a square cube shape Boson Field. And being a triangle that has connection with the circle of the enneagram it can move of in different angles and perhaps different scales as well with the law of severn as a component , Space Time can be thought of as objects are flowing though a grid of gravity, space time could be the rolling axis of the String like action of the triangles and six pointed figure and circular rolling action like as if objects where rolling on quantum ball bearings (space time) gravity would be gravity and work as gravity is suggested to work, but Space and Time maybe an action or deviatory of the Host Field, the Higgs Boson field.

That's about as good as I can do, I know nothing about advanced maths so I can not present the idea in complicated math language. But I will post next the info or idea I have placed on my KitchenFly lab posting page about the number pattern and triangle configuration or you can go there and look at the idea of it.

I'm happy Debbie Lynn worked that out because she sometimes thinks that this stuff is boys stuff feels down on her self thinking I am ignoring her and starts speaking crazy talk like making statements that Marilyn Murrow was a really smart girl, yair right I say in reply as I am distracted by the thought that she may need therapy for weirdo thinkings. And then she informs me that after Einstein met Marilyn he proclaimed that she was a very intelligent woman.

I think to my self no wonder I have to do his un completed work of finding the link to a unified field theory.

KitchenFly

4 Boundaries 3 Segments

I give a number value of 18 to each line that makes the inner triangle and or a value of two nines one for each end of each of the three lines that make the inner triangle, equaling 54.

I also recognise that the number 54 can be read as 45 , < 54 > depending upon the direction of flow.

45+54+45 = 114

THE ABSOLUTE

DO 2592 7/7
TI 2406 6/7
LA 2221 5/7
SO 2036 4/7
FA 1851 3/7
MI 1666 2/7
RE 1481 1/7
DO 1296 0/7

DO 2+5+9+2 = 18
TI 2+4+0+6 = 12
LA 2+2+2+1 = 7
SO 2+0+3+6 = 11
FA 1+8+5+1 = 15
MI 1+6+6+6 = 19
RE 1+4+8+1 = 14
DO 1+2+9+6 = 18

DO + DO=36
TI + RE = 26
LA + MI = 26
SO + FA = 26
............. 114

45+54+45 = 114

I like number patterns its like knitting for big kids.

DO + DO = 36

TI + RE = 26
LA + MI = 26
SO + FA = 26

36 divided by two = 18 , 26 divided by two = 13 , 26 divided by two = 13 , 26 divided by two = 13 the one tens unit is as if a:1 and the three as is a unit a unit unit. It could and can be seen in a visual diagram as:

So we have our pattern in sight.

DO + DO = 36

TI + RE = 26

LA + MI = 26

SO + FA = 26

________ 114

1 --------- 0

1 --------- 1

We have three units and a zero so we will chose to view this number as a sum equalling as a total: 30

114 + 30 = 144

for those who may have read this post following this idea make like to consider:

Abstract Idea

6 --------- 9

5 --------- 4

The differences between Four vs Six is interesting.

melancholy vs doubt*

melancholy is like known, "know the value" of subjective feeling sensed via and at the primary action of point three of the feeling triad. Having extended connections with its host primary energy point three's subsidiary wings point five and point one type four has an auxiliary connection with point five that affects both mood and agenda for the four and its connection at point one touches upon the relative relating dynamic component of primary point threes role as mass within the mass energy direct cognition tri-factor. within provides the fours sense of self, self has a concrete platform of bias; true or false the subjective is cleanly understood because the four is most out of touch with feeling and stands also within the Id grouping, a second bias is at work my identity my self detached from a complete, the sum is understood "i am Defective" fours deeper reason there is more that the one jigsaw puzzle i can see sense experience obstruct or comprehend,...there is some thing defective about me is the value believed. yet to be recognised is the full fixed design.*

and doubt is like power of an understanding I am the value exspirienced i can not separate myself from an awareness that I am feeling the thought of that i am the subjective "the known value" thought felt via and at the primary action of point six of the thinking triad. Having only connection within its own host energy primary energy point six's subsidiary wing's, point eight and point four, type six has an auxiliary connection with point five that affects both mood and agenda for the six and its connection at point nine touches upon the relative relating dynamic component of primary point six role as energy the mass energy direct cognition tri-factor. Within provides the six feeling of self, self has a concrete platform of bias; correct or incorrect the objective is cleanly understood because the six is most underdeveloped with thinking and stands also within the supper ego grouping, a second bias is at work my authority my self detached from a complete, the sum is understood "i am incomplete" six's deeper reasoning i am seperated i am alive. I can think feel experience connect or destroy,... there is divide and life is devoid of correct cohesion, i have reason to sought is a natural progression of thought. yet to be recognised is the full fixed design.*

the numbers four and six are interesting 6 + 4 = 10 and 6 - 4 = 2 Add 10 and two and the sum equals 12 a one and a two as like a hole and a multiplicity of two. its symbolic irony is interesting from an abstract metaphysical properties of numbers perspective. At the achetypal pie level.

As there is the idea:

DO + DO = 36 , 3 + 6 = 9

TI + RE = 26 , 2 + 6 = 8

LA + MI = 26 , 2 + 6 = 8

SO + FA = 26 , 2 + 6 = 8

10 , 9 , 9 , 9

So we have our pattern in sight.

DO + DO = 36

TI + RE = 26

LA + MI = 26

SO + FA = 26

________ 114

1 --------- 0

1 --------- 1

We have three units and a zero so we will chose to view this number as a sum equalling as a total: 30

114 + 30 = 144

3 --------- 0

1 --------- 1

3 --------- 0 , ( thirty )

_ --------- 4 , ( as in the four in 114 )

1 --------- 1 , ( as in the one & one in 114 )

And that is enough ideas for today , :bye:

Two eighths is the difference one fourth ,time has many locations ,but what may connect us is, Host ,and three strands of time.

10 , 8 ,8 ,8

The eight's reminds me of both light and the scale-0 = DO RE MI Shock FA SO Shock LA TI DO

Two shock's two eights (2/8 : 6/8 ) over a eight second time spanned.

Three lots of two.

____1 ___________ 2

3 __________________ 4

______ 5 _____ 6

And as we know six multiplied three times equals eighteen.

The triangle of the enneagram reminds me of both 10 and a fourth part:

Think of three sets of time three sets of six pointed figure s it is an interesting idea complex but simple. I kinda have ideas like three strands of time may work something like this

______ 0

2 ___________ 1

_____ 0 1

3 ___________ 2

______1 0

2 __________ 3

______ 0

It's a bit quantum is it an open string or a closed string has it three parts or five parts or six parts are the zero's at each end there one moment and not there the next are they one location or other locations. Has it only three dimensions or has it four dimensions. And if it is something real why has it 12 unit values? With a posable 19:Actions.

I can tally Two ways it's configuration could have a sum of nineteen actions so there will be a third from the opposing direction. But I would stick with two and ignore the third because the symbols has only two Points at is centre and we exist in a realm of cause and effect. The reconciliation will be in the Union of all part this is one or two parts I have proposed and there will be much mechanism to combine within all parts as a mechanism complete. And because light travels in a one direction momentum. Two works. From here to their.

I am starting to watch this talk and the first thing I noted. Relates to Time.

Track this down and view at least the first fifteen minutes. You may follow my train of thought.

Livestream, would Science Festival,The Genius of Einstein 92Y would science festival.

Physicist Professor Brian Greene explains how light time and distance works according to Einsteins understanding and theory.

In the fist ten or so minutes of the talk he provides a demonstration and how a standing still object and a moving object accumulate a different time signature so to say and it reminds me of the idea that time has three parts in the mind of Human mechanical man and the enneagram maybe at work three times within the three part construct: time speed distance, three sets of shocks three sets of DO - DO to synergies the transaction of transforming Unification.

There maybe a Law:10 even if it relates only to the Ten Part Component:

DO RE MI SOCK FA SO SHOCK LA TI DO

The Origen of the Instincts maybe within the very construct of Light interacting with and within fixed design. So to say.

View attachment 13406

Last edited:

KitchenFly

Two shock's two eights (2/8 : 6/8 ) over a eight second time spanned. (may only be relevant to the example given in the explanation provided as an experiment example in the 92 Y lecture talk Professor Brian Greene partook in) but it led me to this thought and idea.

10 , 8 ,8 ,8

the: , 8 ,8 ,8 are DO RE MI FA SO LA TI DO ,of the idea DO RE MI SOCK FA SO SHOCK LA TI DO and the two Shock's within three sets is represented as:

Three lots of two were in each of the six points may have one of the six value numbers as one of six shocks.

____1 ___________ 2

3 __________________ 4

______ 5 _____ 6

This could be looked at in three ways:

____1 ___________ 2

6 __________________ 3

______ 5 _____ 4

____1 ___________ 2

3 __________________ 4

______ 5 _____ 6

____1 ___________ 2

3 __________________ 4

______ 5 _____ 6

The Ten I see in several ways but in the context of a String in String Theory i see it in two ways as an open String and as a closed String.

The open String Set:

-0-1-2- ( ether way < - > )

-2-1-1-0- ( ether way < - > )

-1-2-3-0- ( ether way < - > )

-2-0-1-3- ( ether way < - > )

-0-3-2-1- ( ether way < - > )

-0-2-3- ( ether way < - > )

Some may think the zero should be a one not a zero but I am thinking that as a closed string the zeros meet as a zero creating a closed String. so there are six combination as an open String within and the closed String is the Seventh like ( six plus one = Severn , Law:7 )

______ 0

2 ___________ 1

_____ 0 1

3 ___________ 2

______1 0

2 __________ 3

______ 0

the String could behave with three ways and look three different ways:

______ 0

2 ___________ 1

_____ 0 1

3 ___________ 2

______1 0

2 __________ 3

______ 1

And

______ 1

2 ___________ 1

_____ 0 1

3 ___________ 2

______1 0

2 __________ 3

______ 0

And so it would look like as a closed String to have four different gap ending enclosing configurations: 0 0 , 0 1 , 1 0 , 1 1

Her are some you tube video s of Edward Witten.

Edward Witten on modern physics I - https://youtu.be/fnzLpyDsn3M

Edward Witten on modern physics II - https://youtu.be/NsYRCLYH954

Edward Witten on modern physics III - https://youtu.be/sIT_e62SgdI

Edward Witten on modern physics IV - https://youtu.be/uhNnyii8x_g

Edward Witten on modern physics V - https://youtu.be/-MaT8QKEgjs

Newton Lecture 2010: String theory and the Universe (part 1) - https://youtu.be/XegXKOvhU9Y

Newton Lecture 2010: String theory and the Universe (part 2) - https://youtu.be/qXPeSh3tGcw

Edward Witten on consciousness - https://youtu.be/Y6b3DjOnv3I

Last edited:

KitchenFly

ATTACH]

What I like about this image is that it has six corners and it reminds me of the six pointed figure of within the enneagram symbol.

I prefer the picture in the video because it has three ? ? ? Question marks at the centre like three symbols of the three point of the triangle of the enneagram.

All so it relates to eleven dimensions and in my small model of a posable open and closed String I mentioned four posable joining combination or four different gap ending enclosing configurations: 0 0 , 0 1 , 1 0 , 1 1 and in the part two of Newton Lecture 2010: String theory and the Universe (part 2) Edward Witten mentioned both Ten Dimensions and Eleven Dimensions, and so I think I a two dimensional part has two facing sides , 0 1 and 1 0 could be counterparts of a ten dimensions perspective so to say and the remaining 1 1 and 0 0 could be viewed in a similar way as being two side to a two dimensional face of a component of an eleven dimensions.

The two could be as one and work as like two three part gearings interconnecting as a four part component that has its place in the three dimension and four dimensions of space and time concerning us.

0 0 , 1 0 , 0 1

1 1 , 1 0 , 0 1

1 1 , 0 1 , 0 0

0 0 , 1 0 , 1 1

The thing I think of now as I look at these four sets is membranes A and B and that before that collided to co create membrane C I suggested that they were simply two sets of two types of microwaves and that they were like the DNA and RNA for each pregnant membrane that attracted to wards each other due to evolutionary co compatibility.

So perhaps the four sets of numbers has something to do with the microwaves of membrane A and B influencing Within C.

The fact that they being each set are grouped in a triplet I would suggest has to do with the unification of three three strands of Time in a natural process of Order.

But I am just working Ideas nothing is presented is more that lateral thinking in the hope to unravel a posable theory at maybe real and of value.

Last edited:

KitchenFly

[MENTION=24144]KitchenFly[/MENTION], if you are even curious as to which sociotype you are, I'm almost fairly positive that you are ILE.

Your posts have been the most straightforwardly :Ne: things I've seen.

To at least contribute to your associative frenzy, I would like to at the very least point out an odd occurrence. You mentioned a "dark matter" constant in a prior post, which apparently equates to an almost invisible value that develops into a "138-ish" number. The number 137 might be of intrigue, due to it being an approximate inverse of the fine structure constant, one of the dimensionless constants in Physics, and a number that Richard Feynman was extremely interested in (also Wolfgang Pauli and Carl Jung, who sought to understand its significance).

The numbers you posted turned out quite interesting lots of final number values that look promising and in a counterintuitive glance look to be posable as valid.

Am interesting anomaly was the manifestation of the number value 360 so that seems to be one win.

Debbie will post the number pattern when she feels to and I will share some structural thoughts and number patterning I have achieved.

I will share one on a direction Debbie did not venture towards manifesting. It's nice Because it involves the number 35 , seven lots of five equal thirty five and 3 + 5 = 8 and eight is a number we are seeking for to find.

137.03597=137.03597

1=1

1+3= 4

1+3+7= 11

1+3+7+ . = 11

1+3+7+ . 0 = 11

1+3+7+ . + 0 + 3 = 14

1+3+7+ . + 0 + 3 + 5 = 19

1+3+7+ . + 0 + 3 + 5 + 9 = 27

1+3+7+ . + 0 + 3 + 5 + 9 + 7 = "35"

3 + 5 = 8

So we have posable connect to with the six pointed symbol 's with its connect the seventh. And we have a number value. "8"

And severn lots of five has its interesting properties, I think of both directions:

DO RE MI FA SO LA TI

DO TI LA SO FA MI RE

And as a third implicate / part

The six states of: THE CHANGING OF THE LAW OF THREE
-page 15 Chapter 2 Gurdjieff: COSMIC SECRTS
-author Russell A. Smith

Last edited:

KitchenFly

There are over three billion base pares in the human genome and thirty five thousand genes.

I fined these numbers interesting.

One way I look at these numbers together is that there are three sets of (000 000 000) in the sum of three billion, and (000) in the set of thirty five thousand.

The number thirty five is interesting "35" and the presence of four lots of (000) .

In a lateral way of looking at the numbers all that junk DNA between genes may have a purpose and since I am interested in Dark Matter and Dark Energy and The Created, I am going to allow my mind to think about a posable role for all that coding having a link to the numbers like the Dark energy number and this new number 137.03597 and the speed of light number.

And the number three in three billion is interesting to me because I have broken an action into three groups over three points core and adjoining auxiliary wings. ( agenda conches mood ).

Another interesting thing about the number 3000000000 is that it can be placed around the enneagram neatly.

___________3 0

__ 0 ________________ 0

0 ______________________ 0

_ 0 __________________ 0

________ 0 _____ 0

There is a left and a right in nature.

___________0 3

__ 0 ________________ 0

0 ______________________ 0

_ 0 __________________ 0

________ 0 _____ 0

The three thousand five hundred genes is interesting because as we played with "35" so we can do the same here, seven lots of 500 equals 3500.

And we have a three and a five and a zero and a zero ( 35 ) ( 00 ) and in our number (137)(.0)(35)(97) 97% of the genome is said to be junk or not understood as to its purpose.

So we could say we may have another clue a four section clue:

(137) , (.0) , (35) , (97)

The symmetry in nature may partly take its shape in these things we have touched upon.

Atoms Alive series 1 Ep 7 DNA Technology

atoms alive Ep 7 - DNA Technology - YouTube

There are 100 000 proteins expressed in humans. So the another layer of complexity must exist.

This is a tricky one but I am thinking of the basics and braking the number one numbered thousand down I could see it two ways one way that involves the instincts that relies on a tree part switch at the secondary points of 1&2 and 4&5 and 7&8 and the three primary points with the unit one at point nine. And the other is having the ( 100 )in the sum (100)000 siting above point nine as like law ten looking like this in three constructs. (010) (100) (001) because there is a time factor I tend to consider both the possibility or a three dimensional factor and a four dimensional factor within the larger puzzle and and so the three number values that seem to be on appearance as being three values of 10 , 100 , 1 May be thought of as three actions or three layers or as also being three operational direction around the symbol of the enneagram or a three in to three action where in multiple values are operational at once. For example the 1 in this set (010) could represent the conches as a set makeup an individual makeup.

_____Law:10

_(100) (010) (001)

_______ 0

0 _____________ 0

or and..

_____Law:10

_______ 1

___0 _______ 0

_ 0 __________ 0

________0

In this second model each of the three primary points has a zero and point nine has the unit value of one, each of the three places for sense feel think has a zero placing. If this is valid as an idea the unit value 1 could have one of six locations not just one location at point nine. Or it could be part of a number fractal with several fixed designs for several functions .ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426655489.983301.jpg

At this point i would like to entertain an idea of a fourth Triangle:

______________ - 3 - 6 - 9 -

______________ - 1 - 4 - 7 -

______________ - 2 - 5 - 8 -

-Sensing (7&8) - Feeling (1&2) - Thinking (4&5) -

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
What is space? I haven't got the time.

Where does time fit? Not enough space.