• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Redguard

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Does anyone here have the SP3? I've recently started doing some research into a new computer for the home.

My wife's only request is that we have something portable (i.e. laptop) as opposed to a stationary desktop.

I've been reading up on the SP3 and I just got back from Best Buy where I got to play around with one for about an hour. I'm pretty impressed.

I always thought it was just an overpriced tablet, but it's actually a full computer in tablet/laptop form.

My main interests:
- Tablet functionality (I own an iPhone, so I find iPads to be pretty redundant)
- Word Processing/Spreadsheets
- Email/Browsing
- Photoshop
- Running software application for my personal business (which requires Windows)
- Media (Music/Pics/Videos)

:hi: