• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Roboroach

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
mDLWvdD.jpg

backyardbrains.com

When I saw it, I imagined it running out of a turkey at Thanksgiving dinner and everyone screaming...But the backpack's too conspicuous.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I can't find anything that says it's a scam but I have my suspicions

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I can't find anything that says it's a scam but I have my suspicions

lol It seems too good to be true, doesn't it?

I read somewhere that they're trying to equip it with a camera and then they can use it to search for people under collapsed buildings.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
lol It seems too good to be true, doesn't it?

I read somewhere that they're trying to equip it with a camera and then they can use it to search for people under collapsed buildings.

If they can pull it off that would be awesome