• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Is Traveling Back In Time Possible?

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
JcxxsefmgsXW2eAfGS24Gz2JTNrb37M7B72ljY3nhSoWeT3Wr5v0Gg=w1200-h630-p

burningranger

Ambience seeker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Travelling back in time is totally possible. Just like teleportation. All things imaginable are by very definition possible. It's just a matter of enough humans in the collective being open to the idea. The weirder shit we start making possible, the more people become open to even weirder shit and start giving themself premission to imagine more outside the box in their own lives. Discoveries follow belief systems....not the other away around, because everyting stems from imagination first. That's why we have scifi movies with hints of new technology 50 years before something becomes possible. One or two guys are the pioneers, by giving themselves permission to imagine something cool and the herd follows later.

Funny how we usually are more interested in new technolgy rather than ending world hunger or war or improve level of mental health and happiness in people. Our priorities are fucked. Next thing you know we have fucking robots running around...and we are still the same stupid, cruel animals fighting against each other...with another new toy we just use to further the same shitty mindsets.

Until we innovate in mindsets and basic empathy and equality....all of this stupid maturbatory technological revolution will lead us nowhere. Just imagine how much we could change the world if the energy we dedicate to "scientific discovery" was channeled to making breakthroughs in psychology, education and economy. I don't mean the same bs psychology or education we are using now. Of course...there are lobbies against real progress in the world. That's why all that gets funded is warefare and pharmaceuticals. But when we the people are just okay with that...what hope is there?

Mole

Permabanned
Never say never! After all, @Mole was tempbanned and a lot of us thought that would never happen either.

Actually I was permanently banned without right of appeal by a malicious and destructive member who hacked my account and in my name committed a banable offence. I was surprised the those in charge would believe I was capable of such an offence, it does show that the malice directed at me here is wide spread.

Why is this so?

It is because we are based on the trance of mbti, and many deeply and permanently resent anyone who tries to wake them from the trance. It is of course psychopathic.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You should ask The Doctor to borrow his TARDIS