• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Crowd Sourcing GoPro for the Inner Life

Mole

Permabanned
The GoPro camera is used to record exciting external events. I would like to turn this on its head and use GoPro to document internal events.

I am about to buy a Black GoPro and I don't know yet how to record internal events.

So I want to crowd source ideas on how to use GoPro to record internal events.

What do you think?

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Are you going to swallow one?

Mole

Permabanned
Are you going to swallow one?

It's an interesting question, if for no other reason we have a taboo against mixing the inner and the outer.

We can test this taboo by first from drinking from a glass of clear fresh water, then we spit into the water and drink it. The first sip of clear fresh water is refreshing, while the second sip of the water full of spittle is disgusting. Yet the water in both cases is essentially the same.

But disgust shows that we have broken a taboo.

And this is a physical taboo. But the taboo against mixing the inner and the outer also refers to the psyche as well as the body. And so there is also a psychological taboo against mixing the inner and the outer.

So for instance mbti makes a fundamental distinction between introversion and extroversion. These are the inner and the outer of the psyche.

So the question I wish to crowd source is what strategies can I use to mix the inner psyche with the outer psyche using a Black GoPro?

This is not a trivial question because mixing the inner and outer psyches breaks a fundamental taboo which can elict disgust, fear, avoidance, or even provoke an attack. But naturally I want to do it safely, creatively and productively.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Brainwave technology is making pretty big strides. But there's a long way to go.

Who knows the day may come where we can even record emotions and share them directly with others through some form of media!

Mole

Permabanned
Brainwave technology is making pretty big strides. But there's a long way to go.
Who knows the day may come where we can even record emotions and share them directly with others through some form of media!

And here we are recording our emotions in electronic print and sharing them indirectly with the whole world through the media of the internet.