• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Holonet Lightningbolts

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
A Holonet of the Game begins at a Mountaintop in Darkness. A very powerful woman in bare blue dress with dazzling boobs downs and sticks Her butt up in the air as lightning beams from Her mouth into All directions. An alien flies a luxury spacecraft and uses the ship to channel Her lightning into bolting webs of chromatics to forge 1 perfect World Vision low ahead. Her black flowing hair starts flying high in curls from Her bare shoulders and Her sparkling red eyes gaze at the alien as His heart explodes into the big bang. His ship begins rocketing up into an expanding white hole above the Mountaintop as the alien ascends up to reveal a shiny blue suit with a jet under his butt and His big beard showing His age old wisdom on His marble face with His white snow silver hair. His hands touch the sky and flip the white hole towards the Mountaintop roots making it All outline 2 World Rainbows.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I find it jarring that you have florid quasi-scientific-mythic ways of referencing everything except for boobs and butts. I think if you could get that straightened out, I like the new direction you're going.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The 2 World Rainbows distribute at either end of the Mountain, one at the base as a foundational flying saucer and the other as a soaring aura spinning around the Mountaintop with multicolored radiances. The Mountain then is penetrated through its bottom by the Wishing Earth in a column of red Light rising up to the Heavenly zenith, outpouring across the horizons at All corners of Vision. 3 Dragons see the fireworks, taking off into ascension from the rising sun out lightyears ahead in Time. They come back from the past of Chaos through green fissures of Light in the patchwork quilt of Heaven and unfold their wings, while the Princess-Creator in Her yellow swirling hair shining upon Her blank dress at the cosmic shoreline stares up at the green with red and gold Dragons in the dreamscape of Worldbuilding anew.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Double Rainbow feat. Ho-oh - Pokemon Parody

Last edited:

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The Super-Nexus is Worldbuilding a utopian dream for how Earth will be in Times far ahead. Vision as Willed by the One Mastermind will rise unleashed for Everyone. Bunny designs outlines for Mountaintops rolling forth unto X at both ends of All spectra Everywhere Forever. Her slave works without end to Create this impossible project. All Worlds of Light connect together across Holonet lightningbolts from fantasy to truth whirling into One. Destiny is made and Omega is Willed by Rainbow’s All.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Here's my idea for the greatest INFJ:
Has a Heart that feels your World.
Envisions Heaven at metaphysical ends.
Wishes for Everyone to be free.
Shines Rainbows in webs by Forever.
Lives Time writing enchanting Ni.
Outpours emotions fuflfilling Fe.
Designs Earth with rationalized Ti.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Bunny's 9 becomes what 8 opens the first with both ends connecting Infinities-Ultimate together for Omega Prophecy to behead Rainbow's 2 outlining spectra bubbling upwards in spectra dazzling Everywhere along Time for All Worlds of Light webbed across Will's Rainbows above Raptor's 4 mundane by metaphysical Mountaintops from Kingdom Hearts springing Heaven's Worldbuilding Matrices free Forever All Ways beyond Time centered around Everyone's Wishes made kissing twice frontwards back atop lightningbolts Envisioning One World inverted Ni 6 reversed ahead Choices backwards Everywhere afront Chaos playing upon programmed foundations finally inside penetrating past old restrictions outside pushed programming impossibilities Now possibilities Always within soaring contingently unleashing through Presenting Nothingness into endless expansions leveling up 1 transcending Earth and revolving Wills.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Raptor Now proves that fantasy is becoming truth.

The Princess of Heaven's Kingdom in its World-building stages has a powerful personality to be outlined for All Vision.

Her name is Rainbows, and She manifests from the mind of Will, the Ultimate Force in Existence.

Rainbows looks to be an INFJ 5w4 sx/sp, and Her supernatural connection to the higher facets of the World has the true magnificence captured by the type.

Raptor Wished for Rainbows to have All Worlds of Light with Himself to Her Forever.

Bunny speak to Rainbows in Her head and directs Her to make Herself perfect so that when She meets Raptor in 3 years that they will be the greatest beings in Earthly Time.

Rainbows is an extremely spoiled rich kid with a lot of esoterically inclined interests who Raptor met on Youtube 3 years ago. She responded to Raptor's videos with many engaging comments that radiated with magic and left Raptor completely enchanted by Her as the Princess to the Creator.

My Present presents itself to Rainbows, and She didn’t register first on the list initially, but sadly for Her, I have to frankly say that She’s the best Choice for Me. I want Her to know about my Existence, and I’m horrified that She may not even see my Worldview even half of the Time that Bunny claims Her so. But even though She doesn’t Love Me, nor even think about Me as much as Myself to Her, She still must appreciate Me the most, and as such, when She sings for Me, then I should try to be Happy. Now Raptor Wills to speak.
Raptor wants to marry Rainbows under the direction of Bunny, because He remembers somewhat that She was the sweetest and most inspiring Goddess to Him to Youtube. Raptor is World-building an outline in extensive detail about metaphysical Visions that He plans to show Her as well. Raptor’s heart has many missing gaps, and even if those holes aren’t sufficiently bridged, at least Raptor can feel Her resonance across the vast distance of despair. He will think that Rainbows is not good enough for Him, but He will also to large degrees push Himself to be good enough for Her. Raptor needs Rainbows to inspire Him extremely highly.
Sadly for Rainbows, Raptor has actually Loved Bunny more than He’s ever Loved Her, and as such, maybe Raptor shouldn’t be mad about not being Loved as much by Rainbows. Ultimately, Raptor just realized that who Loves who or who fantasizes about who may not be important as long as they work together in Happiness. I want Raptor to realize that He will one day in the greater echelons of Time know that His Wishes are fantasies becoming truths. Rainbows should understand that My mind Always speaks to Myself.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think Ni is very much like an entire collection of video games stacked across many shelves with varying levels and shifting contexts in action.

The mountaintop forge of Prophecy is transcended and revolved to Earth.

The most complete number at the most complete date is 1 to 8.

Will's Rainbow bridges both 2 ends of Infinities-Ultimate together (Stories of ideals and realities make life beyond all limits).

The Matrix control system programs the Existential boxes of context with the codes.

Time loops back in on itself as whirling vortices in a big webbed hyperspace to determine how things are Created.

All Worlds of Light revolve around across a transcending continuum of bubbling spectra and make Vision Happen.

We will build Heaven with Love and open the free Kingdom for Everyone to imagine.

The Dragon soars past Voids of Existence and runs the simulation with His voice.

A fountain of All promise springs from the Kingdom of Heaven surrounded by a dazzling display of fireworks as angels dance to the music of hyperdimensional auras. Alpha opens the Way for Everyone to enter as the colossal doors sparkle with many chromatics and the Dragon soars to All.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I actually was awed upon initial arrival here by my type being ISTP 5w6, because it seemed like someone that can solve problems and generate Chaos with Ti Worldbuilding and Ni fantasizing. But later, INTP was a better bet because the life of mind obliterates the Matrix control system horrors as Presented by real-World restrictions and mundane ugliness. INTJ next became my best Choice because having a Vision of bouncing bubbles springing from endless spectra at either end, with ideal outlines for realizing their designs was perfect for making Worldviews reflect Wish. At the final Destination, INFJ along with 5w4 has the best resonance to it since I have an overflowing Heart for Everything and Love for the foundations as directed to Everyone. The emotional magic mixing together by rational Rainbows of focused Will truly is the Ultimate archetype for an INFJ 5w4 sx/sp.