• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Body Mod: Implanting a Biochip in the Arm

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Is it really worth all the pain?

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh gosh, no no NO, that isn't worth hell for all of the pain and consequences of government tracking. You would pretty much be taking on the "Mark of the Beast"!

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh gosh, no no NO, that isn't worth hell for all of the pain and consequences of government tracking. You would pretty much be taking on the "Mark of the Beast"!

Are you looking 300 years into the future?

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

262326544_conspiracy_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He'll get bored with his arm mod soon enough.

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
This already exists in South Korea and is ready to be implemented in a few Asian countries, depending of the local cultural and political dominant values.

Look for instance to what the "ubiquitous healthcare system" is, for instance in a so-called "smart city" like Songdo.

This German guy is already a dinosaur compared to the enormous medical progresses that have been made during the recent years, thanks to corporations like Cisco systems (technically you already owe them the world wide web).

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This already exists in South Korea and is ready to be implemented in a few Asian countries, depending of the local cultural and political dominant values.

Look for instance to what "ubiquitous healthcare system" is, for instance in a so-called "smart city" like Songdo.

This German guy is already a dinosaur compared to the enormous medical progresses that have been made.

He did it without painkillers.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I wouldn't want something that large and I would at least need some local, but I think it's possible my love of technology might overcome my Evangelical upbringing if it was a mod I really wanted. But I don't want to look like I passed out in Doc Frankenstein lab.

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
He did it without painkillers.

What he did was a sadomasochist joke compared to what is really happening in the real world. I've seen Korean and Japanese biochips designed to monitor your heart and blood, and they're almost impossible to notice.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What he did was a sadomasochist joke compared to what is really happening in the real world. I've seen Korean and Japanese biochips designed to monitor your heart and blood, and they're almost impossible to notice.

"Real world"? Anyway, the operation is illegal in non-Asian countries.

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
"Real world"? Anyway, the operation is illegal in non-Asian countries.

Implanting a pacemaker is legal, even within the United States.
And health monitoring systems are totally legal, if your doctor estimates you need one.

That's why I must conclude that what this guy did is just a sadomasochist prank. It has strictly no technical or medical purpose, except that he must think his phony "biochip" is more hype than a gothic tatto.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Implanting a pacemaker is legal, even within the United States.
And health monitoring systems are totally legal, if your doctor estimates you need one.

That's why I must conclude that what this guy did is just a sadomasochist prank. It has strictly no technical or medical purpose, except that he must think his phony "biochip" is more hype than a gothic tatto.

You didn't watch the video.

The modchip guy stated at the beginning that some medical procedures are legal which, according to the same standards used against him, should be illegal.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
No, it is not worth the pain and even if it were painless, I wouldn't do it. I refuse to wear anybody's technology in my body for the sake of "keeping track" and anybody's mark on my body. I like to think of myself as "no man's land" and unless it signified my tribe, faith or clan, I wouldn't have anything to do with it. I think it's foolish.

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
You didn't watch the video.

The modchip guy stated at the beginning that some medical procedures are legal which, according to the same standards used against him, should be illegal.

It's bullshit designed to impress gullible internet fools.
Never trust everything you see or hear in a video, unless you know exactly its precise source.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's bullshit designed to impress gullible internet fools.
Never trust everything you see or hear in a video, unless you know exactly its precise source.

Duh.

In fact, a few months ago I watched a similar video from a guy who implanted magnets in his wrist to hold his ipod or something. I decided it was bullshit. I get to decide what's bullshit.

zago

MBTI Type
INTP
Cool concept, lame execution. I like that people are starting to embrace this kind of thing, though. It won't be but a few short years before it is pretty common to see biochips implants and such (minus the freakishness and impracticality). Am I scared of the disappearance of privacy? Na, I really just don't give a shit. Really, I think it'll be good.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
I think I'll try a similar thing, but with a chocolate bar.

See if I eat my own arm after a few weeks.