• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Video from Andrew Magdy Kamal (His IQ is 296.97)

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That kid knows a lot of stuff about science, though his grasp of the spiritual things in life, the things that really expand our awareness and make our minds free, he seems to have less focus on.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Standuble

Correct, it could be 295.12, depending on how you calculate the estimate.

That score it much more believable. I found one site via Google search which says 230s and another which says 222. They are more believable.

Despite him apparently having savant syndrome and Aspergers I find myself envious of his proposed intelligence. I hope he spends his life in a way which is more beneficial to the human race than his predecessor William Sidis.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That score it much more believable. I found one site via Google search which says 230s and another which says 222. They are more believable.

Despite him apparently having savant syndrome and Aspergers I find myself envious of his proposed intelligence. I hope he spends his life in a way which is more beneficial to the human race than his predecessor William Sidis.

295.12 is more believable than 296.97?