• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

13,000-Year-Old Satellite In Polar Orbit

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
http://www.ancient-code.com/the-black-knight-a-13000-year-old-alien-satellite/#

Space Junk or Extraterrestrial “Satellite”, the “Black Knight” as it’s called today– has been around for quite some time now. This discovery is perhaps one of the most (in)famous space objects that orbit our Planet. This “Artificial Satellite” has caused major media interest since the late 50′s, and it has become one of the most talked about objects in space. First thought to be an Russian spy satellite, the Black Knight has gripped the interest of millions worldwide.

According to monitoring agencies around the world, The Black knight has been transmitting radio signals for over 50 years now....

But according to many, this discovery was made much earlier than we thought. Rumors are that it was Nikola Tesla the first man to “intercept” a signal from this otherworldly satellite in 1899 after building a high-voltage radio device in Colorado Springs. After Tesla’s discovery in the next 30 to 50 years the signal was being intercepted more frequently until it was apparently “decoded”. Since the 1930′s Astronomers worldwide have been reporting strange radio signals which allegedly come from the “Black Knight”.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Wow, I did not know that Martin Lawrence movies have been plaguing us since the dawn of time. You learn something new every day.

Do you get what they did with the title, though?

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Very interesting, I wonder what the official line on this is from NASA/GOVT on the black knight.

I found this interesting "....after Cooper returned to Earth, the Reporter were not allowed to ask Cooper about the unidentified object. The official explanation given to Coopers sighting were “high levels of carbon dioxide, which caused hallucinations“...

I wonder if it has that magical quality that whilst not being observed it behaves in quite a different way.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I wouldn't consider any website with a gray alien in the logo to be a reliable source of information.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Very interesting, I wonder what the official line on this is from NASA/GOVT on the black knight.

I found this interesting "....after Cooper returned to Earth, the Reporter were not allowed to ask Cooper about the unidentified object. The official explanation given to Coopers sighting were “high levels of carbon dioxide, which caused hallucinations“...

I wonder if it has that magical quality that whilst not being observed it behaves in quite a different way.

High levels of CO2 in the blood don't result in hallucinations.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
High levels of CO2 in the blood don't result in hallucinations.

Post a source from a site without gray aliens in the logo, and I'll consider the possibility that it's something more than a creative writing exercise.

If I plunked down 50 dollars, at MOST, and poured enough effort into it (the tricky part), I too could get a site up on the internet talking about the secret merman kingdom in the highly polluted creek flowing into the Delaware river near my house. You know, the one the government wants to keep under raps. Does the fact that it's up on the internet then give it more credence than someone rambling about a merman kingdom on a street corner?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Post a source from a site without gray aliens in the logo, and I'll consider the possibility that it's something more than a creative writing exercise.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The thermal blanket story doesn't explain why there is a rocket flame being emitted from the left end of the 'blanket.' The rocket element of the Black Knight would explain why its orbit hasn't decayed in 13,000 years.

image-of-thermal-blanket-from-sts88.jpg

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The thermal blanket story doesn't explain why there is a rocket flame being emitted from the left end of the 'blanket.' The rocket element of the Black Knight would explain why its orbit hasn't decayed in 13,000 years.

image-of-thermal-blanket-from-sts88.jpg

Dude, reflected sunlight. Or are you an expert on optics who can explain why the light couldn't possible reflect at that angle? Not to mention that if it's a satellite, it looks like something put together by a second grader, or maybe a scab that fell off my body.

Every explanation on the page I linked to makes more sense than the explanation on the page you linked to.

Now you're basically just doing this:

jesusfishstick.jpg

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Here's a pic with plenty of sunlight but no reflection. The Black Knight has no reflectivity of the magnitude you're suggesting, thus it lives up to its name.

CloseupBlackKnight.jpg

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is another angle on the flame shot from before. You can see that this is clearly a rocket firing:

AS3.png

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Well, I can clearly see something, but that something is that it looks even more like glare from the sun.

You might like this video, though:

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I'm not watching almost 10 minutes of religious bs. I've given you the proof.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Lens flares are not proof. Even J.J Abrams knows that.

THe LHC, on the other hand, is Satan's Stargate. JJ Abrams knows that because he made Nibiru a setting in the last Star Trek movie. He didn't want to go along with Project Blue Beam anymore and wanted to warn the public, just like when Kubrick made the Shining as a way of confessing his role in faking the moon landing.

What, are you just going to ignore the mountains of evidence?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lens flares are not proof. Even J.J Abrams knows that.

THe LHC, on the other hand, is Satan's Stargate. JJ Abrams knows that because he made Nibiru a setting in the last Star Trek movie. He didn't want to go along with Project Blue Beam anymore and wanted to warn the public, just like when Kubrick made the Shining as a way of confessing his role in faking the moon landing.

What, are you just going to ignore the mountains of evidence?

That "lens flare" is appearing in multiple angles.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Satan's Stargate has more proof. Anyone can see that. You're not one of those LHC "scientists" (satanists more like, AMIRITE!) are you?

I'm not the one ignoring mountains of evidence, here.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, I can clearly see something, but that something is that it looks even more like glare from the sun.

You might like this video, though:

At 1:42 he says the "God particle" (Higgs Boson) doesn't exist. In actuality, it does exist. He claims that scientists, aka "free-masons," are trying to prove that God doesn't exist, and that the "God particle" created us all. However, these "free-masons" are not out to prove that God is really a particle, they are trying to establish another piece of the theoretical puzzle that makes for modern QM.

Where did you find this guy anyway? Perhaps HE is from Niburu. Maybe both of you are. But that doesn't say anything about the Black Knight of which I have actual photos. This guy has no photos of Niburu. Nor, as far as I've seen, does he explain why Niburu needs to "disrupt a hole in the Van Allen Belt."

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
At 1:42 he says the "God particle" (Higgs Boson) doesn't exist. In actuality, it does exist. He claims that scientists, aka "free-masons," are trying to prove that God doesn't exist, and that the "God particle" created us all. However, these "free-masons" are not out to prove that God is really a particle, they are trying to establish another piece of the theoretical puzzle that makes for modern QM.

Where did you find this guy anyway? Perhaps HE is from Niburu. Maybe both of you are. But that doesn't say anything about the Black Knight of which I have actual photos. This guy has no photos of Niburu. Nor, as far as I've seen, does he explain why Niburu needs to "disrupt a hole in the Van Allen Belt."

Dude, there are mountains of evidence. And I love that you are trying to backpedal and claim that scientists aren't trying to disprove the existence of God. If so, then why did they call the particle they are looking for the "god particle"? Why else would anyone build a metal donut if not to summon Satan to Earth? I'm not insinuating anything, I'm just asking questions . Here's a photo of Nibiru's surface., complete with temples of the Annunaki. The burden of proof is on you to prove that it is not Nibiru. Even Google Image Search CONFIRMS this.

Nibiru.jpg

The only people who can deny such a thing are freemasons.

FOLLOW THE LOGIC.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dude, there are mountains of evidence. And I love that you are trying to backpedal and claim that scientists aren't trying to disprove the existence of God. If so, then why did they call the particle they are looking for the "god particle"? Why else would anyone build a metal donut if not to summon Satan to Earth? I'm not insinuating anything, I'm just asking questions . Here's a photo of Nibiru's surface., complete with temples of the Annunaki. The burden of proof is on you to prove that it is not Nibiru. Even Google Image Search CONFIRMS this.

Nibiru.jpg

The only people who can deny such a thing are freemasons.

FOLLOW THE LOGIC.

I did. It's a picture from the latest Star Trek release.