• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What the human face may look like in 100,000 years

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
My first thought was this:

Tumblr_lv8big5jK51qizyws.jpg

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Fantastic, in the future, everyone will look like an FP.

24blttf.jpg

600full-edie-sedgwick.jpg

Picture116-1.jpg

JTG called them "crazy feeler eyes."

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, MY FRIENDS.

I'm truly excited, especially after all you assholes called us stubborn and irrational, we are the future. :smile:

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I can't help but think the rest of our faces would change more......

Standuble

The human race would be extinct by then (or boning family members from the comfort of our real estate caves.) The human face there would be a skull and you can argue that the socket holes are its eyes and thus conclude that human eyes woule be bigger. We are consuming resources at an alarming rate (see Peak Oil, Peak Gas, Peak Phosphorus, Peak Copper and resource depletion on wikipedia) and we won't be doing much genome manufacturing if the costs for various metals are more than they were in pre-roman times (after adjusting the price of course.)

But if Marmotini is correct then it appears that Fi will survive and conquer (probably under Constantine's Christian symbol which can be perceived as an FP if you use your imagination enough.) I guess it helps to have a function which produces so much inconsistency and flakiness for all involves that it can neither be pinned down, eliminated or emulated.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
The human race would be extinct by then (or boning family members from the comfort of our real estate caves.) The human face there would be a skull and you can argue that the socket holes are its eyes and thus conclude that human eyes woule be bigger. We are consuming resources at an alarming rate (see Peak Oil, Peak Gas, Peak Phosphorus, Peak Copper and resource depletion on wikipedia) and we won't be doing much genome manufacturing if the costs for various metals are more than they were in pre-roman times (after adjusting the price of course.)

But if Marmotini is correct then it appears that Fi will survive and conquer (probably under Constantine's Christian symbol which can be perceived as an FP if you use your imagination enough.) I guess it helps to have a function which produces so much inconsistency and flakiness for all involves that it can neither be pinned down, eliminated or emulated.

Me and the other Fi types are surviving and conquering and I'm saving the redwoods and they're going to save the oil and phosphorus and copper.

Get out of our ways, we're working for the future, and we're the ones that are going to survive.

That's how I knew JTG (speaking of him) was an Fi type (ISTJ, but Fi heavy) ..."I am so mad when I see the polar bears suffer. I hate everyone. How dare them. People killing animals." And, "people should NOT leave the water running or waste paper towels. Hmph."

Oh Fi, how I love you. How holy. How erotic.

Standuble

Me and the other Fi types are surviving and conquering and I'm saving the redwoods and they're going to save the oil and phosphorus and copper.

Get out of our ways, we're working for the future, and we're the ones that are going to survive.

That's how I knew JTG (speaking of him) was an Fi type (ISTJ, but Fi heavy) ..."I am so mad when I see the polar bears suffer. I hate everyone. How dare them. People killing animals." And, "people should NOT leave the water running or waste paper towels. Hmph."

Oh Fi, how I love you. How holy. How erotic.

I'm an Fi-dom too. On occasion I do consider building a horde and unleashing a "holy crusade" aka unjust ass kicking against the entire world then with the human race fucked build rockets and conquer the universe. I'm being deadly serious. No offence intended but the TJs can't come unless its Te for the sake of organising our invasions or building our rockets. No room for baby Fi in my grand vision.

On another note we could achieve the desired effects of physical evolution by just spending a few centuries in outer space. No need to wait 5000 generations.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm an Fi-dom too. On occasion I do consider building a horde and unleashing a "holy crusade" aka unjust ass kicking against the entire world then with the human race fucked build rockets and conquer the universe. I'm being deadly serious. No offence intended but the TJs can't come unless its Te for the sake of organising our invasions or building our rockets. No room for baby Fi in my grand vision.

On another note we could achieve the desired effects of physical evolution by just spending a few centuries in outer space. No need to wait 5000 generations.

No I'm sorry, NO outer space, earth is where we're meant to be, it's natural, sorry.

Get real, mang.

Standuble

No I'm sorry, NO outer space, earth is where we're meant to be, it's natural, sorry.

Get real, mang.

So is space. What happens in space crafts the reality of Earth (Sun) and staying on Earth is the equivalent of someone staying in their baby cot when they're a teenager. Besides if you stay here you will run out of things to conquer and be stuck conquering yourself for the sake of ethical perfection. It's fun but is a task without end.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
So is space. What happens in space crafts the reality of Earth (Sun) and staying on Earth is the equivalent of someone staying in their baby cot when they're a teenager. Besides if you stay here you will run out of things to conquer and be stuck conquering yourself for the sake of ethical perfection. It's fun but is a task without end.

No staying on Earth is sane, it's where you belong, it's the environment you evolved to adapt to, and thinking you have somewhere to live beyond it is kind of ...sad.

There is no other life in the universe except on earth. All of the dreaming is fanciful illusion. There's no life anywhere else, and everything man has created to defy earth (high fructose corn syrup, American cheese, trans-fat, margarine) has been shit and has led to nothing but death and disaster.

What the hell makes you think Mars would be any different from high fructose corn syrup, trans-fat and margarine?

Get real.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
"Oh I just trashed my house...I'll go live in another house...wait I can't afford another house..."

Standuble

"Oh I just trashed my house...I'll go live in another house...wait I can't afford another house..."

You are taking this rather seriously. Unfortunate. I'm not causing your inferior Te to run riot am I?

Even under the staggering technological challenges we must for if we do not the resource depletion scenario will bleed humanity dry in the long run and probably sooner rather than later at that. Staying in one place is like waiting for the fridge to become bare and in this case you have no legs to get you to the shops.

If we cannot then it would lead to the point mentioned by myself in the original post, no wide eyed FPs in 100,000 years. If I have just used circular reasoning then I will apolpgise and politely go and fuck myself. Farewell.

MetalMoon

No staying on Earth is sane, it's where you belong, it's the environment you evolved to adapt to, and thinking you have somewhere to live beyond it is kind of ...sad.

There is no other life in the universe except on earth. All of the dreaming is fanciful illusion. There's no life anywhere else, and everything man has created to defy earth (high fructose corn syrup, American cheese, trans-fat, margarine) has been shit and has led to nothing but death and disaster.

What the hell makes you think Mars would be any different from high fructose corn syrup, trans-fat and margarine?

Get real.

I appreciate your vision. Down with the processed, chemically altered shit some people call food!

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah saw this a few days back and thought we'd be looking like anime characters! YAY!

Seedless

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I read this article a couple of weeks back, and I can't help but think it's unrealistic.
I think someone has an anime fetish.
But anyway, what if humanity is set back a couple hundred centuries due to a nuclear war or something? Or we just go another route entirely? You really can't predict these things.
I'm just glad I won't be around to see it(though immortality sounds nice).

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Blonde hair will eventually go to brunette as ages pass by.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Going over to Susan's house?

Marmotini said:
There is no other life in the universe except on earth.

This seems more like something that people like to believe in because they want to feel special than something that is likely to be true. I'm not saying I believe in reploids, but with all the planets in the universe, how could life have arisen just once? Especially because we're finding more and more that life can survive in places that we thought it shouldn't have been able to. There are bacteria deep within the Earth's crust. Microorganisms that live off of sulfur or thrive in the extreme heat of undersea vents. Hell, there are even crabs that eat that stuff that lives in those undersea vents. These creatures never see the sun, but seem to be doing just fine.

If I need to appeal to your Fi... maybe Avatar is real?

Also... if we're talking about something being pure because it's nature, a lot of sex in the animal kingdom is nonconsensual. I don't think it's a good idea to look to "nature" for morality. That's the same path that leads us to PUA bullshit.