• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Test How Well Your Browser Supports HTML5

_eric_

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
all tests done on Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit with the most recent versions of each browser

Firefox/Waterfox: 386 with 10 bonus points
Pale Moon: 346 with 10 bonus points
Chrome: 447 with 13 bonus points
Opera: 404 with 9 bonus points
Internet Explorer: 138 with 5 bonus points

Chrome wins! And even more proof that IE sucks.

G

garbage

your browser scores
AND 13 BONUS POINTS
out of a total of 500 points

You are using Chrome 23 on Windows 7​

Chrome 23 doesn't even get.. uhm.. Ogg Opus support right? ..whatever the hell that is? Lame.

Owlesque

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
426 +13 bonus points. Chrome on Mac.

sprinkles

Mojibake
MBTI Type
INFJ
I tried some LOLbrowsers to see what would happen.

Dillo: No java script, so it didn't even load it. Was funny to look at the page while it's missing most of HTML 4 stuff.

Bon Echo: It at least loaded the page properly (it had background colors and fonts even!) but also completely failed the test.

So while IE is a bag of barf balls, it's still not the worst. I don't even have the piece of crap to see what it does.

Chrome scored 448 though.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
375 and 12 bonus points with opera mobile 12 on galaxy s2(the android version it came with.

218 and 1 bonus point with dolphin browser with same phone.

Even tho opera is faster, i still prefer dolphin because its much better to use and runs smoother.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sweet -- they are forcing us to use IE 8.0 here at work (I work for the gov), and I have a score of...

...42. <-- meaning of life
And no bonus points.

Wonder why the private sector is so far ahead? Yeesh.

Weird test, all the test does is check what browser and version you use, and then references: http://html5test.com/results/desktop.html

Typical browser propaganda.

Nice.

So should the results be any different, depending on browser, from what is in the file you've listed? it's just like comparing cars via the spec sheets, isn't it? And technically out of the box, aren't the spec sheets accurate?

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So should the results be any different, depending on browser, from what is in the file you've listed? it's just like comparing cars via the spec sheets, isn't it? And technically out of the box, aren't the spec sheets accurate?

Naturally, but think about it, who wrote the spec sheet?

Propaganda wouldn't work if it wasn't based in truth. But is it the whole truth?