• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How fast is your internet?

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
9662662592.png

Wunjo

Maverick thinker.
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ridiculously slow and expensive compared to US or other parts of Europe, but it does the job.

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
9667018225.png

I'm not really sure how good or bad this is since I don't know much about internet connections, but I guess that for someone who lives in the countryside it's not that bad, it does its job

???

MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
9671578625.png

And this is on Google Wifi with the cheaper internet. My upload clearly sucks. I wonder what the expensive one runs at. And I wonder why my host is in Orlando when I'm much farther away than that. :thinking:

I really want to try the Starlink. I signed up to test it, but there might not be service here any time soon for that. I'm a Musk fan; I love everything he does.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
PING ms 22

DOWNLOAD Mbps 34.61

UPLOAD Mbps 10.06

Tanker64B

MBTI Type
INTP
100 mbps, and that's the cheapest option, gotta love Russia. That changes from paying a premium price for 16 mbps in the Western European countryside...