• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Why You Should Be At The Giza Pyramids on Dec 3, 2012!

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
For all we know the New World Order will be taking control of the world before this astronomical alignment occurs since it is only a matter of time in 2012 before the doomsday prophecies come to fruition and if they don't you could pretty much screw the whole Bible as well as Book of Revelations!

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Gaza strip, yes. Pyramids at Giza, yes. Gaza pyramids...might exist, but I know nothing of them.

Lark

For all we know the New World Order will be taking control of the world before this astronomical alignment occurs since it is only a matter of time in 2012 before the doomsday prophecies come to fruition and if they don't you could pretty much screw the whole Bible as well as Book of Revelations!

What if life is not as exciting as the conspiracies all make out and nothing happens?

Lark

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What if life is not as exciting as the conspiracies all make out and nothing happens?

That's why I said if nothing happens the things like the Bible are most certainly fake because the Bible talks about things like the RFID chip aka the mark of the beast that the NWO will supposedly enforce according to the conspiracy theorists. I make no assumptions but rather I am just running through the different possible scenarios. Again if nothing happens there will always be the future of science and space.

Lark

That's why I said if nothing happens the things like the Bible are most certainly fake because the Bible talks about things like the RFID chip aka the mark of the beast that the NWO will supposedly enforce according to the conspiracy theorists. I make no assumptions but rather I am just running through the different possible scenarios. Again if nothing happens there will always be the future of science and space.

:laugh:

No it doesnt, that's a bunch of whacked out anti-semitic capitalists who go on about RFID and the NWO.

The book of revelation has largely happened, its all code for what Nero was doing to Christians in his day lightening them up as human torches.

The only part which is yet to pass is that the "world to come" as spoken off is described not simply as a historical time, a future era, but as another life or other life, ie heavenly life, which will become one and the same as this one we all live during its actual historical time or at the end of its historical time.

W

WALMART

In one of your videos you talked about enlightenment, and then attributed a new world order to enlightenment. Then you realized what you said and started speaking poorly of a new world order.

i don't know, i guess i don't like the term new world order.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
In one of your videos you talked about enlightenment, and then attributed a new world order to enlightenment. Then you realized what you said and started speaking poorly of a new world order.

i don't know, i guess i don't like the term new world order.

Dang apparently a lot of people have seen those embarrasing videos since you are not the first one to tell me this kind of stuff! I made those before I started thinking more clearly. Rather in those videos I was thinking deeply though that does not mean the htoughts are clear. Anyway thanks for watching them.

W

WALMART

Dang apparently a lot of people have seen those embarrasing videos since you are not the first one to tell me this kind of stuff! I made those before I started thinking more clearly. Rather in those videos I was thinking deeply though that does not mean the htoughts are clear. Anyway thanks for watching them.

Lol, I thought they were rather entertaining. I was just pointing out that even those with good intent can think of the New World Order as something to be desired ;)

No prob, I've never not enjoyed getting your perspective on things. Sorry the first time I commented about them was criticism.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Do the Gaza pyramids consist of dead bodies?

OH SNAP.

I was about to say my eye immediately went to the cut off 'Why you should be at Gaza' thread title in the forum and wondered if it were 1) misplaced and 2) a political treatise

Dear OP, I'm going to correct the typo for you in the title. :D

*edit* The solar planetary phenomena you describe does sound awesome. If I had a jet plane with 100,000 miles left on it I'd go over myself.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
OH SNAP.

I was about to say my eye immediately went to the cut off 'Why you should be at Gaza' thread title in the forum and wondered if it were 1) misplaced and 2) a political treatise

Dear OP, I'm going to correct the typo for you in the title. :D

*edit* The solar planetary phenomena you describe does sound awesome. If I had a jet plane with 100,000 miles left on it I'd go over myself.

Aww man, it amused me every time I read it.

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
That looks so cool, I can't wait to see more pictures of it on the Google.

sprinkles

Mojibake
MBTI Type
INFJ
I decided to take a look at it in Stellarium.

This is how it will look from somewhere in Cairo exactly an hour before sunrise. So it will be like the second picture from that website, kind of a steep alignment, not a perfect horizontal one like the first picture showed.
xndevc.png

I also decided to see what it would look like at that same moment from the other planets in the alignment.

This is how it would look from Saturn
wtahzr.png

This is how it would look from Mercury. Coincidentally there's also a nice alignment with Spica from this perspective.
2ilhlpc.png

Unfortunately, with Venus being in the middle of the alignment and Saturn being so far away, it doesn't work from Venus. The planets simply don't appear in the same section of sky.