• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Galactic Super Civilizations Yahweh Vs. Lucifer Existential Game

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I think you should make a blog. Perhaps you could ask a mod to move this thread.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hey folks it's been a while since I last posted here though here is an interesting essay I wrote a few weeks back for my writing class. I copied and pasted this from the what is your writing style thread which based on this sample among all of the others in this thread have continually typed me as INTP. Here is a link to that thread:
http://www.typologycentral.com/foru...atrices/31231-what-your-writing-style-24.html

The Life Themes of Star Wars
A collection of movies that I have related to all my life would be the Star Wars saga invented by George Lucas, a collection of six movies taking place in a futuristic space age. The main character is a Jedi Knight named Anakin Skywalker who later falls to the dark side and becomes the infamous Sith Lord Darth Vader. Darth Vader in the final movie, however, is brought back to the light side of the Force by the efforts of his son, Luke Skywalker, when he saves Luke’s life. The evil Sith Emperor was using his deadly powers of lightning on Luke when Vader destroys him by throwing him down a giant shaft leading to the reactor core aboard the second Death Star. When the Emperor explodes in a huge burst of energy, the prophecy of Anakin being the Chosen One is fulfilled, and the Force is brought into balance. Both Luke and Anakin Skywalker play the role of the hero, though Luke is more the ideal hero and Anakin is more of a flawed or tragic hero.
Star Wars is a fantastic vision of the future that could one day be wrought into realization by the science and technology of our human race. In the Star Wars universe, there is a diverse array of alien worlds with alien species all throughout the galaxy. Similarly, in our Universe there must exist life under all conditions and phases of development. There is also the existence of an all powerful Force in Star Wars that binds the universe together and obeys the commands of those who wield this great power. Perhaps in our Universe there also exists such a power such as God from whom we derive the gift of mental power.
In Star Wars there is also the eternal conflict between good and evil, the Jedi and the Sith, the servants of the light and dark sides of the Force, just as in our world where we continually wrestle with ethical questions such as the nature of justice. In Star Wars, Anakin’s master, Obiwan Kenobi, could have killed him in a duel on the fiery and hellish lava planet of Mustafar after he made his horrid transition into Darth Vader; however, Obiwan spared his life despite how he may have deserved to die. Anakin in the process is incinerated alive and his body is almost completely destroyed as he only barely survives this brutal catastrophe, which showed metaphorically his burning rage and his now destructive nature. Even so, he later goes on to save the galaxy when he destroys the Emperor and is redeemed. Ultimately, Obiwan’s mercy altered the fortunes of all since if he killed Vader the Emperor may have never been destroyed.
Another theme in Star Wars is the importance of the little people, as it is largely due to the efforts of the Ewoks that the Rebel Alliance emerges triumphantly from their climactic battle against the evil empire. The Emperor’s narcissism proved to be his weakness. The arrogance we have in our actions blinds us to the true nature of things just as it blinded him from the possibility of his own downfall. It is due to the Emperor’s cunning that Anakin was seduced to the dark side and became Darth Vader. One of the tools he used to do so was a story called the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise, a Sith Lord so powerful he could create life by the will of the Force, a power Anakin sought to save his wife from dying as he had foreseen in a vision. The only thing Plagueis had to fear was losing his power, which came to pass as his apprentice, the yet-to-be Emperor, killed him in his sleep. A similar fate befalls the Emperor when Vader unexpectedly turns on him to save Luke.
Star Wars also teaches us that our passions such as love can become attachments that chain us and control our actions. It was because of Anakin’s inability to let go of his attachments that he fell to the dark side and in the end lost his loved one due to what he did to prevent it from happening. He committed his deadly assault on the Jedi Temple and the murder of countless Jedi lives all in the service of his new Sith Master, who tricked him into thinking he had the power to save the one he loved.
Perhaps the greatest lesson of all that Star Wars teaches us is faith. It is because of Yoda’s faith in the power of the Force that he is able to lift Luke’s ship out of the swamp. Luke was unable to do so himself since he did not believe that it was possible. The ship is an allegorical representation of Luke’s freedom, as it allows him to fly about without restrictions all throughout the farthest reaches of the galaxy. At the heart of the conflicts in Star Wars is the clash between the light and dark sides of the Force. On the light side there is always a choice as, for example, when Obiwan tells Luke that he must do what he feels is right. In contrast, on the dark side there is no choice as, for example, when Darth Vader says that he must obey his master. This theme ties in quite well with Luke’s ship and its allegorical representation of freedom, as his lack of faith which kept the ship imprisoned within the water was a dark side trait whereas Yoda’s faith that he could liberate the ship from its imprisonment in the water was a light side trait. It is by our faith that we find the light of freedom.
I relate to the Star Wars saga because it has enduring themes to last the ages. All throughout my life it has been the perfect fictional allegory for me to depict the infinite mystery that is the Universe. Perhaps one day eons into the future, generations spread across the farthest reaches of the Universe will look back to this very time period as the historic Star Wars transition from being a terrestrial species to obtaining ultimate intergalactic power over creation.

R

Riva

Assuming that this is your blog - and the fact that i'm browsing through the phone therefore is too lazy to search any further - can we know a bit about you, what you like (except star wars, bruce lee, tesla), whether you are the only child in your family etc?

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Assuming that this is your blog - and the fact that i'm browsing through the phone therefore is too lazy to search any further - can we know a bit about you, what you like (except star wars, bruce lee, tesla), whether you are the only child in your family etc?

No I am not an only child as there is a 16 year old sister and I am 18 who are each ESFP and IxTP repectively so also I used to play some sports but I gave that up for philosophy.
Here is a good picture that pretty much sums up who I am as it is my ultimate objective in existence and will ever remain so:
2n62.jpg

edit - And to answer the question to that image with another question:

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ah, great video. I loved KOTOR. Played guardian (light side ofc). Did you play dark consular?