• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Galactic Super Civilizations Yahweh Vs. Lucifer Existential Game

fysicalgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFJ
I enjoy your perspective.
Very engaging.
The truth is that you have a well-thought out and interesting speculation, which may be equivalent to the excited acceptance of those educated enough to comprehend Genesis when it was first introduced, because it offered the most "advanced" account of human origin that had been encountered at the time.
I appreciate your thoughts and the balance of your humanism and logic. Impressive mesh of universal, objective perspective and science. Which I hope becomes a more common practice, as science as its own means to an end is entirely fruitless for the imagination and the soul.

Also do you have any wisdom to impart on a 19 year old who wishes to dedicate her spiritual energy and adoration for continual growth of understanding? I.E. is it worth it to diminish the vivacity of each moment for the opportunities presented in society? I'm trying to weigh out my options if I stay in school or not. I am studying astronomy but I am an artist and also wish to study art. Additionally I love anthropology and analyzing human civilizations. I am a natural philosopher and will always confront the philosophies that shackle my actions while I spend time alone. I am a film maker but have recently lost my love for recreating reality. WHAT DO I DO! I lived outside of society this summer, fueled by my longstanding notion that I don't belong in the societal structure and am best served outside of its superficial and diminishing demands. Based on this article, society does not matter, neither do I, so I might as well just live happily/experience as much as I can rather than waste time becoming groomed for societal approval....yes?

Thanks for your ideas above!

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I enjoy your perspective.
Very engaging.
The truth is that you have a well-thought out and interesting speculation, which may be equivalent to the excited acceptance of those educated enough to comprehend Genesis when it was first introduced, because it offered the most "advanced" account of human origin that had been encountered at the time.
I appreciate your thoughts and the balance of your humanism and logic. Impressive mesh of universal, objective perspective and science. Which I hope becomes a more common practice, as science as its own means to an end is entirely fruitless for the imagination and the soul.

Also do you have any wisdom to impart on a 19 year old who wishes to dedicate her spiritual energy and adoration for continual growth of understanding? I.E. is it worth it to diminish the vivacity of each moment for the opportunities presented in society? I'm trying to weigh out my options if I stay in school or not. I am studying astronomy but I am an artist and also wish to study art. Additionally I love anthropology and analyzing human civilizations. I am a natural philosopher and will always confront the philosophies that shackle my actions while I spend time alone. I am a film maker but have recently lost my love for recreating reality. WHAT DO I DO! I lived outside of society this summer, fueled by my longstanding notion that I don't belong in the societal structure and am best served outside of its superficial and diminishing demands. Based on this article, society does not matter, neither do I, so I might as well just live happily/experience as much as I can rather than waste time becoming groomed for societal approval....yes?

Thanks for your ideas above!

No he doesn't, as that user has been perma-banned from the forum.

Focus Train

Permabanned
MBTI Type
Mr55
Enneagram
penetration 004.JPG

PENETRATION