• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Samsung Galaxy s2

Lark

I got one of these right and the two inlay cards which came with it are pretty much intuitive directions as to how to put it together and switch it on, I was wondering is there are real manual online some place? Or are there youtube guru guides or anything? I've been looking around but havent found anything too startlying.

Is this a new thing that the phones dont have intricate instructions? I usually like to learn all about phones which I'm using, like right down to the programming and such, I know this maybe isnt possible as phones become more sophisticated but anyway.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Gish

Which side are you on?
MBTI Type
PTSD
Ice cream sandwich is the name for the most recent version of Android, the operating system the phone runs. You should be running it already, theoretically. If not you can go into the system menu and check for updates.

Lark

Ice cream sandwich is the name for the most recent version of Android, the operating system the phone runs. You should be running it already, theoretically. If not you can go into the system menu and check for updates.

I probably am.

Where do they come up with these things at? :p

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
lol, I wish Apple had funky names for their iPhone OS updates.

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeh after ICS (Android 4.0) is Jumping Jellybean or some shit.

For Android development, Google distributes an Eclipse-based software development kit. I've tried my hand at a simple app but TBH Java is a pain in the ass, I hate it. Only going to write stuff if I really want it that badly.

Here's Google's main page for learning about Android development: http://developer.android.com/index.html

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I want an Android phone, but I don't want a Samsung. To me it looks like a blown up version of Apple's iPhone 4 white.

I want me a svelte and sturdy Motorola RAZR.

Motorola-Razr.jpg

F

figsfiggyfigs

I want an Android phone, but I don't want a Samsung. To me it looks like a blown up version of Apple's iPhone 4 white.

I want me a svelte and sturdy Motorola RAZR.

Motorola-Razr.jpg
Motorola creates shitty products. What's wrong with you, bro???

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Motorola creates shitty products. What's wrong with you, bro???

But it looks so good. And the fact that not many people in Singapore uses it creates even more appeal for me.

Edit: How is Motorola shitty?

G

garbage

I have the T-Mobile version of the Samsung Galaxy S2.. could maybe answer some questions. I'm assuming you've got the non-T-Mobile Galaxy S2

A quick Googling found a user manual that you may have already found. Just in case you haven't, here it is!

Let me know if I can help.. somehow..