• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Cause and Effect - 1st Existential Law

Do we have free will?

• Yes, we have free will.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I already told you, there is the EXISTANCE. This is the absolute God. Is not a person like you and me. Existence is everything that could possibly exist. Everybody is a part of this Existence Yahweh, you, me, this Universe, the multiverse, the omniverse.. EVERYTHING. The Existence is an infinite and eternal system with no beginning and no end.
THERE IS NO FREE WILL INTO THE EXISTENCE, EVERYTHING HAS A DESTINY.
you, God from the Old Testament (Yahweh), extraterrestrial civilizations, this Universe. I explained to you who is God from the Old Testament in that little story
you may ask why there's no free will?
Because the first law of existence is this one:
CAUSES GENERATES EFFECTS - THESE EFFECTS TRANSFORM INSTANTLY INTO CAUSES GENERATING OTHER EFFECTS FROM INFINITE TO INFINITE.
This is the first law of Existence. Personally that's my conclusion after I tried so much to understand where is this free will. Here is an example taking the Universe as an effect:
There is a cause (Big Bang) who creates effects (in this case the Universe), these effects (the universe) will transform instantly into causes (so the Universe became at its turn a cause) generating other effects (galaxies and every other single event from within). A Big Bag is a cause for this universe, but there must be something beyond this Big Bang who generates the Big Bang, so initially the Big Bang was also an effect.... and we go like that into an infinite system of causes that were initially effects, these effects as I said transformed instantly into causes generating other effects.. is simple. There's no free will. Another example: a bunch of causes creates you the effect to be who you are (your DNA, every event from your life that modelates your character, your personality); every element of the surrounding existence will modelates you, just like a scultpure, to be who you are... this we may call it destiny. You don't decide anything. Your decisions are made in a circumstance based on "n" factors, and these factors as I said modelates you, influenced you in every single way in every moment of your life.
Is a little bit difiicult to understand or to make myself understood because my english sucks.
Essentially there's no free will. Extraterrestrial civilizations gave to people through religions the posibility to choose in different situations.
We are all including this universe, our creators just puppets of the existential system. You can't escape from this because all that you are, you are because of this system. The system creates you to be what you are. (there are just a bunch of "n" - 10^5000 causes I don't know, maybe even more) that creates you to be who you are in every single moment of your life. Is very complicated to understand if you don't have a 'map' of the sexistential system in your imagination.

The Existence is not a person or something separate from us. We all are part of this God: The Existential God.

And there's no free will because THERE'S NO PRIMORDIAL CAUSE INTO EXISTENCE. EVERY ELEMENT OF THE EXISTENCE IS ORGANIZED, TRANSFORMED ALL THE TIME BY ALL THE OTHER ELEMENTS THAT SURROUNDS THE ELEMENT IN THE CAUSE. Even our thoughts (effects) are influenced all the time by exteriour causes. These effects (our thoughts) became instantly causes for other effects that we produce all the time. Put a little bit your imagination in this game and you will understand the mechanism of the Existence. There's no free will and you can't get the free will. WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF A SYSTEM BASED ON CAUSES THAT PRODUCE EFFECTS, EFFECTS WILL TRANSFORM INSTANTLY INTO CAUSES CREATING OTHER EFFECTS FROM INFINITE TO INFINITE. Imagine for example that our Universe is organized the way that it is because of some exteriour causes that are produced into an extra-universal system (the omniverse if you like). If the Universe has these laws of physics, these constants and so on is because of some exterior causes that produced these effects (laws of physics) into our Universe. EVERY ELEMENT OF THE EXISTENCE DEPENDS BY THE OTHER ELEMENTS THAT SORROUNDS IT TO BE WHAT IT IS. (you are one of these elements, me, the atoms that surrounds us, elementary particles, planets, mountains, flowers, dark matter, dark energy... everything that exist and that we can't even imagine).. We are so limited in our perceptions.. we know nothing about this Universe, not to mention about other Universes.. omniverse.. dear God. With all our instruments we can't perceive more than 4% of this Universe.. 96 is missing.
But from this limited point of view I dare to say that there's no free will and I explained to you through what I call: "The First Existential Law". On that law is based all the Existence... also through this law I demonstrate that this Universe does not apper from nothing.. even nothing has a previous cause for its existence. There's a cause who produce the universe and that's probably the Big Bang because this universe is not infinite and I could demonstrate that to you again. There's a long story. The Big Bang has also other causes for its own existence being at its own time an effect, the Big Bang transform instantly into a cause producing other effects.. in this case the Universe... is simple. You are also an effect produced by a whole bunch of causes that sorround you all the time, you also became instantly a cause to produce other effects arround you or even far away from you (with the thought and energies that you generate)... the universe is a very very complicated system.
The only element that is immortal in this case is the Existence itself that is transformed all the time into that law that I send it to you. Is improper to talk about time when we talk about the existential system. The Existence is infinite in space and time, is eternal and immortal. We are all a part of this wonderful System.

Buddhism has something to do with a little fellow called Buddha, there's also a very interesting book called "The Tibethan Book of Death". I firmly believe that Buddha has something to do with the Intraterrestrial world.. you will laugh I know

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
We must learn that re-occurring patterns will forgo existence based on the spiral of time in itself. We take those re-occurring patterns and often remake the situation with different entities present. It's simply to do with how we are mindless slaves to existence and that all we can do is simply sit back and enjoy those re-occurring situations with its different characteristics.

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
We must learn that re-occurring patterns will forgo existence based on the spiral of time in itself. We take those re-occurring patterns and often remake the situation with different entities present. It's simply to do with how we are mindless slaves to existence and that all we can do is simply sit back and enjoy those re-occurring situations with its different characteristics.

You're saying times change, history creating itself in the continuum with it's plan deltas over time in a relatively gradual rate such that people's perceptions of such are below the conscientious, yet people project their associations of reality and screen the present with something perhaps slightly out of phase with reality? And this is circuitous?

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You're saying times change, history creating itself in the continuum with it's plan deltas over time in a relatively gradual rate such that people's perceptions of such are below the conscientious, yet people project their associations of reality and screen the present with something perhaps slightly out of phase with reality? And this is circuitous?
It's an interesting thought avatar7. The exact same events but perception of difference between the individuals. It integrates with the thoughts I've given to a level though I'd perceive the thought as unimportant. My thought in the post is integrated in what would unlikely be understood by everyone who reads it.

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's an interesting thought avatar7. The exact same events but perception of difference between the individuals. It integrates with the thoughts I've given to a level though I'd perceive the thought as unimportant. My thought in the post is integrated in what would unlikely be understood by everyone who reads it.

Ahh..that everyone sees things a little differently..And some don't get that.?
Adding to your theme, some see things a lot differently, which might support your point that some don't see the 'unseen' truth of differences in perception.

Interesting thoughts from you!