• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Facebook Timeline

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I've had the developer version for a long time now, but am curious when it's supposed to be released to the masses. Will it be mandatory and take over as the standard format for facebook, or is it going to be an optional change?

Zaid

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
It goes live the 23rd, replacing the original set up(I think.)

The old set up looks archaic in comparison, Timeline was a smart move on FB's part.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I'm on my grandpa's computer and his web browser is so archaic that facebook is on the 3rd or 4th format on his computer. ahhhh old school

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
It goes live the 23rd, replacing the original set up(I think.)

The old set up looks archaic in comparison, Timeline was a smart move on FB's part.
Loads of people will shit themselves if they make them change. This should be fun. That being said, I've switched over and it's pretty cool.

Zaid

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Loads of people will shit themselves if they make them change. This should be fun. That being said, I've switched over and it's pretty cool.

Only squares shit themselves over change. I find timeline to be damn nice once you get acclimated to it.