• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Linux/Mac/Windows Debate

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
LMAO...sounds like a user issue. Maybe its the Ne's lack of knowing whats going on real time :D Yeah, it is annoying that just about every software you get off the internet these days seem to install toolbars into IE. I have only one toolbar...freecorder to grab youtube music videos.

Hehe, this is definitly true. I was always amused when my friends talked about what the best browser is and german computer magazines are famous for having 30 pages long articles about pros and cons of browsers, while I was more like: wtf its just a browser. Hopefully that wont play out bad for me in the end; gonna see if becoming fluent in C++ was the better masterplan than knowing if IE beats Opera or not :D

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hehe, this is definitly true. I was always amused when my friends talked about what the best browser is and german computer magazines are famous for having 30 pages long articles about pros and cons of browsers, while I was more like: wtf its just a browser. Hopefully that wont play out bad for me in the end; gonna see if becoming fluent in C++ was the better masterplan than knowing if IE beats Opera or not :D

:yes: If what you use doesnt do what you need grab another. C++...pshhhh...com'on Java is better...dont get me started :D Why else would so many people use it...they must be correct...right?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
:yes: If what you use doesnt do what you need grab another. C++...pshhhh...com'on Java is better...dont get me started :D Why else would so many people use it...they must be correct...right?

:D

I am building a computer controlled steel mill at the moment for 2 years now and lately someone asked me, why I am doing that ? And I said: cause its fun ! And he asked, no what for are you doing that ? And I said: so I can mill stuff later. And he said, yea but what specifically are you planning to run a company with it or something, what do you want to mill. And I was like: farout, what a nerving guy, I am just building a cnc mill, do things always need to have a reason ? :D

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:D

I am building a computer controlled steel mill at the moment for 2 years now and lately someone asked me, why I am doing that ? And I said: cause its fun ! And he asked, no what for are you doing that ? And I said: so I can mill stuff later. And he said, yea but what specifically are you planning to run a company with it or something, what do you want to mill. And I was like: farout, what a nerving guy, I am just building a cnc mill, do things always need to have a reason ? :D

LMAO

Mole

Permabanned
Whatever we worship, we become.

And you and I are both worshipping now, hypnotically gazing into our computer screens.

When see muslims bowing in the mosque, we know they are worshipping, and so across the world we are all worshipping in front of our computer screens.

And what we see, we become.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Whatever we worship, we become.

And you and I are both worshipping now, hypnotically gazing into our computer screens.

When see muslims bowing in the mosque, we know they are worshipping, and so across the world we are all worshipping in front of our computer screens.

And what we see, we become.

Nah, if your a negative person, what you see is what you push away.

edit: oh yeah, and some of us have brains that we use...not all, but some