• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Link Found Between Low IQ and Big Belly

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I even do not get why its intelligent to live healthy. that maybe so if you want to live long or care about your looks.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes, most of us are fully aware that our own personal experiences are not the end all and be all of scientific research.

Most of us simply aren't taking this ridiculous "study" with any level of seriousness, and how universally ridiculous any sort of correlation between these two things is.

That would depend on how much you care about this study. Some people go bonkers over the study that links populations of non-circumcised males to higher HIV rates. (This study took place in Africa.) That it is a mere correlation study does nothing to dispel the truth of the conclusion in their heads, which is that being non-circumcised increases the odds of acquiring HIV. But the issue is such a heated one for some people that they completely forget that correlation does not mean causality.

lowtech redneck

MBTI Type
INTP
People waste money on studies that mean nothing.

My school found a corrleation between happiness and success.

I think my university once used federal funding to determine that people who want sex but can't get any are less happy than other people.