• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

what type of phone do you use?

what type of phone do you use?

• Total voters

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I now have a BlackBerry again. IPhones suck!

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
From now on, I think I'm going to stick with Samsung. They don't break when you drop them. Current phone and previous phone have both stood as testament to that.

My phone's from the days when QWERTY slide-out keyboards were still new and exciting. It's a handy little thing.

they do break if you put them through the washing machine though.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got this a week or 2 ago, as a free hand-me-down after someone else got a smart phone. (I actually had it before, also a free handmedown, but it was stolen at a convenience store)

casio-gzone_rock-veriz-size-250.jpg

CASIO G'zOne Rock.

Amazon.com Product Description
Built to military specifications, the Casio G'zOne Rock mobile phone for Verizon Wireless is ideal for highly-mobile and active users who want access to Verizon's always-on Push to Talk service. Built to survive extreme shock, water and dust environments, this rough and tough clamshell phone will meet the demands of an avid fisher, hunter, hiker or climber with its six-mode G'zGear software--featuring Earth Compass, Walking Counter, Thermometer, Astro Calendar, Sunrise Sunset and Tides.

- 3G connectivity
-GPS navigation capabilities via VZ Navigator service (I don't use this- it costs $10/month, I can mapquest where I need to go in advance at home for free- I hate GPS.)
- 2-megapixel camera/camcorder; Bluetooth stereo music; microSD memory expansion to 16 GB; access to personal email and instant messaging services

I just use it to text/take stupid cat pictures/make calls occasionally.
The additional stuff, like music storage/GPS, etc are unused. Too much hassle, and frivolous expense.
The G'zGear outdoor stuff like the thermometer/compass are neat, but I don't use them often.
The ruggedness is great, because I'm a giant klutz, & should never be trusted to handle delicate technology.
I can't complain. This is all I need, really.

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
iPhone 4S. Had it since October. I like it a lot. I like all the lovely apps. Also I use the Internet a lot on it, and the GPS has saved my ass more often than I care to think about. I have never regretted getting an iPhone.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Pretty used Desire Z... Its my birthday in 4 weeks so if you are still looking for a gift... :D

4emz9zio.jpg