• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Do you believe in UFOs?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes. I believe that E.Ts are watching us and preparing their future invasion.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
This is not question of believing but accepting as truth.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yes. They exist. Logic. Too many worlds, galaxies. The answer is common sense to me.

But 'what' do I believe of that is the real question.

Are they here, have they been here, what are they?

Mole

Permabanned
The Universe is so large, and the speed of light is so slow, it means visits from outer space are highly unlikely.

So the belief in UFOs is a religious belief, not based on evidence or reason.

Whew! Glad that’s been definitively answered.

Yes the universe is outrageously vast. Yes the speed of light is woefully slow. However, humans are not even close to grasping the true complexity of existence so that’s like asking a caveman for advice on computers. Most likely the universe has provided a workaround to the distances involved (a mode of transportation unknown to this planet of technological dimwits).

Are UFO’s real? I have no doubt this ridiculously huge universe has other inhabitants that are capable of traversing it with practiced ease. Are they here? Well it’s a ridiculously huge universe, so I’m sure there are more interesting places to visit.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
UFO - Unidentified flying object

It doesn't matter are they alien or hidden human technology. These objects are real.

Mole

Permabanned
Whew! Glad that’s been definitively answered.

Yes the universe is outrageously vast. Yes the speed of light is woefully slow. However, humans are not even close to grasping the true complexity of existence so that’s like asking a caveman for advice on computers. Most likely the universe has provided a workaround to the distances involved (a mode of transportation unknown to this planet of technological dimwits).

Are UFO’s real? I have no doubt this ridiculously huge universe has other inhabitants that are capable of traversing it with practiced ease. Are they here? Well it’s a ridiculously huge universe, so I’m sure there are more interesting places to visit.

There are billions of planets in our own galaxy the Milky Way, and there are billions of Galaxies, but so far there is no sign of life anywhere else. It look like we are alone in the universe.

We were alone before and we populated it with cherubim, seraphim, angels, archangels, a whole hierarchy of beings - all imaginary, just like UFOs.

There are billions of planets in our own galaxy the Milky Way, and there are billions of Galaxies, but so far there is no sign of life anywhere else. It look like we are alone in the universe.

We were alone before and we populated it with cherubim, seraphim, angels, archangels, a whole hierarchy of beings - all imaginary, just like UFOs.
How many of these billions of planets and galaxies have we been able to scan for life? We’ve barely scratched the surface of exoplanetary exploration and lack the technology to properly scan other galaxies. Even with exoplanets we can only observe certain conditions that may indicate the potential for life. The technology simply isn’t there yet. Try asking someone in rural Indiana to confirm New York City exists just by looking out their window.

Besides, as someone else stated, Unidentified Flying Object’s would also define the SR-71 Blackbird, B-2 Spirit, and F-117 Nighthawk before they were acknowledged to exist by the United States. Not quite the same as Djinn and Leprechauns, are they?

Mole

Permabanned
It's kind of disturbing to me if these were angels though. Why would they need a vehicle?

Jesus ascended into heaven, Mary also ascended into heaven, and Mohammad ascended into heaven on a flying horse. And we expect them to return, why even the once and future King Arthur is expected to return. By comparison UFOs are small beer.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I highly doubt that UFOs exist.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I definitely believe that we don't know what all the flying objects are, so yes.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Yes. There are billions and billions of planets and billions and billions of galaxies. It is likely that we are not alone.

Its kind of cool really. We understand so little. I really think that is great. We will never be lacking for when it comes to mysteries and the purposefulness that comes from trying to figure it all out.

So yes. There are aliens. And some day, if we dont destroy the planet first... who knows WHAT we will encounter.

Though personally I think weve done too much damage at this point to have that much time remaining- which is a pity because realy... the universe is amazing.

* oh. And to clarify. I dont necessarily believe any of the people in the past who have claimed to see UFOs. I think most of them got either, obsessive, attention starved, or lost in eccentricity... (I dont NOT believe them though either- though I suspect the majority of them to fit in one of the above categories it would be kinda arrogant for me to dismiss ALL of them so easily)- BUT what I am saying I am pretty sure about- is that UFOs- just because of how almost infinite the possibilities of their existance really are- well. In some form. Even if its far away from what WE understand a UFO to be- UFOs probably exist.

Mole

Permabanned
Yes. There are billions and billions of planets and billions and billions of galaxies. It is likely that we are not alone. Its kind of cool really. We understand so little. I really think that is great. We will never be lacking for when it comes to mysteries and the purposefulness that comes from trying to figure it all out. So yes. There are aliens. And some day, if we dont destroy the planet first... who knows WHAT we will encounter. Though personally I think weve done too much damage at this point to have that much time remaining- which is a pity because realy... the universe is amazing. * oh. And to clarify. I dont necessarily believe any of the people in the past who have claimed to see UFOs. I think most of them got either, obsessive, attention starved, or lost in eccentricity... (I dont NOT believe them though either- though I suspect the majority of them to fit in one of the above categories it would be kinda arrogant for me to dismiss ALL of them so easily)- BUT what I am saying I am pretty sure about- is that UFOs- just because of how almost infinite the possibilities of their existance really are- well. In some form. Even if its far away from what WE understand a UFO to be- UFOs probably exist.
There is no evidence there is life anywhere else in the universe, so it can only be taken on faith, and who would believe that old deceiver?

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
There is no evidence there is life anywhere else in the universe, so it can only be taken on faith, and who would believe that old deceiver?

Sure. Call it faith or call it probability. It is probably a bit of both depending on how you look at it and your religious beliefs. If you believe religion extends farther than science- then yes- faith. If you believe otherwise... perhaps its not faith but just undiscovered truth

I dunno man

Mole

Permabanned
Sure. Call it faith or call it probability. It is probably a bit of both depending on how you look at it and your religious beliefs. If you believe religion extends farther than science- then yes- faith. If you believe otherwise... perhaps its not faith but just undiscovered truth I dunno man

I guess if a three headed God called The Trinity created the universe, he may have created UFOs too. It has low probability and is highly ridiculous.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I guess if a three headed God called The Trinity created the universe, he may have created UFOs too. It has low probability and is highly ridiculous.

alien_believe_poster-r9752d16aaa3c416fb7d28ea920520123_wvp_8byvr_540.jpg

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Lol. That three headed God is the equivalent of a mythical creature with no sightings. UFO's are an unexplained technological anomaly with endless sightings. But sure, let's pretend they're the same thing, right?

124f5a4b5e0b31add002cd1f989eb5fd.jpg

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
'Believe in'? There is nothing to 'believe in'. I do, however, believe the validity of the fact that there have been sightings of unidentified objects flying around.

Oberon

Permabanned
MBTI Type
*NT*
UFO's exist. I have had numerous trusted sources tell me first hand experiences with alien abduction and sightings. These are people who are your doctors, lawyers, accountants, and environmental scientists - not washy washy types who frequently trip on shrooms. These are people grounded in reality who have seen it first hand. Be a fool if you want but I chose to honor the voices of most realistic people alive.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There is a difference between failure to accept something based on lack of evidence, and belief in its opposite.

'Believe in'? There is nothing to 'believe in'. I do, however, believe the validity of the fact that there have been sightings of unidentified objects flying around.
Well-stated. Belief is the acceptance of something in the absence of evidence. Very little meets that threshold in my estimation.