• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Post your favourite molecular structure!

Thisica

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
5w4
I've got plenty, so for starters, here's mine:

200px-Coronene_structure.jpg

Stu Katz

MBTI Type
'sup
Enneagram
dawg
COME ON SERIOUSLY WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE??

Ethanol-structure.png

IT'S YOUR FAVOURITE TOO DON'T LIE.

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Funny thread... because no one else knows what the hell the others is posting..

Whats mine for example..

Thisica

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
5w4
It's odd, isn't it? But I like the way of intrigue and just guessing. So far, I've seen neurotransmitters, hormones, ethanol...even a mini electronic device :)

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I can't remember exactly what it was (Hey, School feels like a century ago.)

But there was this one chemical reaction that I liked in particular that had to do with H+ ion's and H- ion's that was really cool. Some reaction that turned into something else that reacts into something else again. And halfway through the reaction is a molecular structure that isn't stable and breaks apart right away.

Damn, it was eons ago, I can't remember this shit. :<

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
graphene sheets are cool, or diamonds.
(yes, they are both molecules, whatever their size)