• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Aliens UFO's and area 51

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I think we should solve problems that mean a bit more to me than aliens. I don't give a shit if there are other lifeforms living out there. Not really. Unless they'd benefit me somehow.. then maybe I'd give a shit.

Yeah. Less alien-discos, more fix-my-health-care. :shrug: sorry I'm not much help :(

jixmixfix

Permabanned
There are too many credible sightings throughout history to simply dismiss the possibility, but hard proof is not out there in the open. This is one of those polarized debates though. You can't change peoples minds. Interesting topic definitely. There USO cases too (unidentified submerged objects) in oceans around the world. If you like this stuff, check out Ancient Aliens on history channel.

There is intelligent life out there in the universe, the universe is far to big, beyond our wildest imagination for there not to be. Possibly even life within our own solar system inside jupiters moon Europa. However I'm on the fence if intelligent life was reached the earth yet. One interesting similarity I've noticed between many flying discs that were captured on tape is that they tend to all look the same. There is an image of one bright disc in the middle and then several dotted blinking lights around it. How can it be phony, if different videos from different times all show a similar kind of image?

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
I've never heard of it lasting half a second, how can it then be retrieved if it lasted half a second.

It can't be retrieved, that's her point. The guy in the interview was clearly making up some kind of bullshit because it would be impossible to retrieve a sample of element 115.

It has been synthesized in labs, which allowed scientists to witness it's decay.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
It can't be retrieved, that's her point. The guy in the interview was clearly making up some kind of bullshit because it would be impossible to retrieve a sample of element 115.

It has been synthesized in labs, which allowed scientists to witness it's decay.

If it was synthesized it needs to be synthesized from something.

S

Sniffles

Did Aliens really crash land at Roswell? We sent Tom Green to investigate.
[youtube="F9Uym_qZCqc"]Real life Alien autopsy - shocking video![/youtube]

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
If it was synthesized it needs to be synthesized from something.

Yes? So what?

The short version is you take Element 95 (americium) and Element 20 (calcium) and you SMASH THEM TOGETHER REALLY FUCKING HARD. (Protip: If you add 95 and 20 together it makes 115.)