• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sounds from space

hereandnow

MBTI Type
INTP

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I love the deep space photos. They're breathtaking, especially the nebulas. For some reason, the sounds really make space seem real to me, though.

If only I had been a science mind, I could be working in astronomy now.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
astrocat.jpg

Couldn't help myself.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Remember this guy?

horkheimer.gif

I was just looking at his website (a monstrosity, BTW) and he has on his page of links this super-hot astronomer/rock star lady, Fiorella, who Dennis Miller describes as "A cross between Carl Sagan and Madonna." (I know, I know, Dennis Miller, wankfest, blah blah blah.) Evidently she's using acoustic astronomy to make music for the masses. For some reason I can't find any free samples... hmm. Wonder what that's about.

fiornews_05.gif

hereandnow

MBTI Type
INTP
Remember this guy?

horkheimer.gif

I was just looking at his website (a monstrosity, BTW) and he has on his page of links this super-hot astronomer/rock star lady, Fiorella, who Dennis Miller describes as "A cross between Carl Sagan and Madonna." (I know, I know, Dennis Miller, wankfest, blah blah blah.) Evidently she's using acoustic astronomy to make music for the masses. For some reason I can't find any free samples... hmm. Wonder what that's about.

fiornews_05.gif

Haha. That's hilarious.

outmywindow

MBTI Type
INTP
The first Cassini audio clip was amazing. It was awesome in the sense which emphasizes awe, not the surfer sense. Ugh, you know what I mean.

Anentropic IxTx

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Don't science-fiction musicians often use the theremin? I've wanted to learn that instrument...