• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Humane Execution ?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wow, what a weird reaction -- I didn't identify with the woman at all really -- instead my brain jumped right to "How the hell could he let her bother him that much?" Or something like that. :huh:

Oh... you mean piss him off enough to jump straight into such a drawn-out, coldly malicious, personal act of spite, instead of just leaving her or divorcing or something?

Yeah. That's pretty lame.

sundowning

MBTI Type
ISTP
The "lethal injection" was offered up as a more humane way to execute condemned criminals.

IMO, a classic case of missing the forest for the trees.

I wonder how often the authorities purposely went light on Step One so that the murderer received more "punishment" on the way out ?

I would imagine it does happen as people seem predisposed to revenge therapy, but I can't guess as to the extent. I guess it depends on how stringent the protocols are for each jurisdiction.

miggies

MBTI Type
ENFP
Me personaly if i had the option to choose how i was going to go if i were to be executed it would be a single shot to the head so that whom ever shoots me has to live with seeing my face till the day he dies

:D :devil: :wtf: