• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Space images...

sdalek

MBTI Type
ISFJ
This image is one of the more powerful space images of earth I've seen in a while. It shows the Shiveluch volcano erupting and the earth image shot begin taken directly from overhead showing the ash cloud 32,000 feet into the atmosphere.
173265main_image_feature_792_ys_full.jpg

sundowning

MBTI Type
ISTP
sdalek, nice!

It's amazing how big of an effect a 'little smudge' like that can have!

Beyonder

MBTI Type
intp
Yeah, some beautiful stuff. The HDF reminds me of jewels, floating in space... A pity our eyes don't register most of the good stuff, when looking at the sky at night...

The cats eye nebula also is another great one:

Cats_Eye_Nebula_2.jpg

logan235711

MBTI Type
INTJ

A Martian sunset taken by one of the Rovers (They're still going :party2: )

[/QUOTE]
lol at first all I saw was black and gray until the final part of the picture loaded, so I was thinking 'haha! that certainly is "space"' Get it?! GET IT!? XD

darlets

This is a pic of Saturn from the Cassini space probe. Saturn is eclipsing the sun and the tiny dot you can see in Saturn's ring, to the left and slightly up is Earth (If you can't see it, just go here and hover over the images link)

414364199_3e8f92f191_b.jpg

Last edited:

sdalek

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Wow, darlets, that's a neat picture. Has this surreal quality. :)