• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

If the human race disappeared, who would inherit the earth?

Who will inherit the earth from the humans?

• Pigs.. they are very clever, and smell like guys, too.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crabs will form a beach based society (cf Science of Discworld)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mort Belfry

Rats off to ya!
MBTI Type
INTP
Hmm. True. My consciousness can then inherit all of the relative universe that remains and the objective universe beyond the no longer existing physical Earth. I would be omniscient and omnipotent then! :D

What about omnipresent? Or does that one not interest you?

Of course I will keep all the souls of man in a celestial sack in the parallel universe that your omnipotence can't traverse despite cheapening the definition of it.

Just don't ask me to re-create the Earth with humans allowed awareness of consciousness (cursed Free Will!) b/c I find the mistake well worth not repeating :devil:

That's assuming it was done the first time.......

zarc

MBTI Type
Zzzz
What about omnipresent? Or does that one not interest you?

What is consciousness if not omnipresent already? I thought that was understood, Morty.

Of course I will keep all the souls of man in a celestial sack in the parallel universe that your omnipotence can't traverse despite cheapening the definition of it.

As I would be pure everlasting consciousness, and having explained already being omnipresent, I wouldn't need to traverse as I'd...just be. Everywhere. Everything. Including your parallel universe...including you if you survive...

DD's Ni: Take that, MB's Ti! Can't get me out now! MUAHAHAHA!

That's assuming it was done the first time.......

Too true...although, they had to be aware of something b/c they're always erroneously trying to do things which end in ruin for everything around them such as the Earth....and their Free Will allows for variance with destroying by whichever means they find necessary in employing...unless you all realise Free Will was just a test I made to amuse myself before data-deleting you when I get tired...you know, being the only pure consciousness can be lonely and for some reason...physical beings (including the physicaly-transient beings of Greys, Nordics, Reptillian and others you haven't heard yet) seem to misconstrue EVERYTHING I so much as sneeze within and without them! :doh:

And, assuming I am just a delusional human on an Ni-trip, then we two beings Morty, plus others I'm sure, exist outside of the corruption awareness of consciousness + Free Will entailed with 99.5% of the human species.. :devil: