• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

battery chargers in foreign countries

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
I am traveling to Ecuador at the end of next month and want to bring a digital camera with me. Many of them seem to come with rechargeable batteries and chargers. What do I need to do to make the charger compatible with the electrical outlets in Ecuador (US 120/60, Ecuador 110/60).
Thank you for your assistance!!!

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Lol, I was reading this title and thinking about battery criminal charges (i.e. assault and battery) in different countries and was thinking after reading the first few words if you were going to say that it is technically a battery (i.e. criminal offensive touching) to have your picture taken without permission in Ecuador.