• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Check out google.com today

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hmmm, looks quite the same.

F

figsfiggyfigs

I think he was referring to the spinning ball of atoms or w.e the hell that was.

but that was 2 days ago. wtf is he on?

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Aaah! I see! The interactive ball thing.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Unfortunate. It's just google made up of balls that avoid the mouse.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Haha... I only said a LITTLE entertaining.
It was good gromit. It's always fun to learn of Google's different quirky changes.

F

figsfiggyfigs

OMFG!!! thats so cool! I thought it was the atom ball she was talking about..

Gish

Which side are you on?
MBTI Type
PTSD
It uses HTML5, so if you're using a browser that doesn't support such, you're out of luck. Probably just Internet Explorer at this point. Most other browsers support it.