• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Have you forever forgotten to turn off your high beams when a car comes?

Have you ever forgotten to turn off your high beams when another car comes?

• Yes, I have forgotten before

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • No I am a good driver :)

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
'm not sure what answer in the poll's really applicable, as I typically forget high beams exist in the first place. :rolli:

rav3n

I've never forgotten to turn off my high beams but wouldn't conclude that this one act, definitively makes anyone a good driver. ;)

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is a real problem when the person driving toward you has Xenon headlamps (Mercedes, BMW, Lexus) as they are like white laser beams and will screw up your vision way more than regular high beams. :shock:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
i love the title, like even after its light out you're high beams are still on wahahahahaha. like you've never stopped driving.

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
have you ever forgotten to turn off your high beams when a car comes?
once I mistook them for my normal headlights and didn't realise that I had driven all the way home in a comet of blinding light until I remembered where teh real ones were the next day.
do you crash?
no, the visibility of the road was more than adequate ;) but the other cars all probably did.

don't look at me officier, I was on the other side of the road minding my own business.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
When I park my car with the high beams still on, I often start driving the next day with them on, not noticing it until quite a bit later.

But that's the only times it happens to me. Luckily, that mostly happens during daylight when it's not that annoying. Usually if it happens when still dark I notice it pretty quickly because the road from my house is underlighted.

But I've annoyed some people when the car was parked in town or in a city where it isn't immidiatly visible in semi-decently lit areas that you have it on still.