• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Have you forever forgotten to turn off your high beams when a car comes?

Have you ever forgotten to turn off your high beams when another car comes?

• Yes, I have forgotten before

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • No I am a good driver :)

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I never do because I never turn them on. Not even at night in the middle of the woods. People have commented I'm crazy.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
one time I was driving down a back road in the middle of a forest in the middle of the winter in the middle of the night and I decided to see how long I could go with my headlights completely off.

..and that was the last day I ever walked on my left leg.

Pixelholic

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7
When I'm cycling home with a friend sometimes we cut through a one way street the wrong way. At night we ride side by side with our headlights on so as to confuse oncoming drivers.

I sure do miss that guy.

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
i'm diligent about it, i drive long distances quite often.
whether it be in a car or on a motorbike.

the proximity of the car on the opposite side is
something i also consider, if they have their highbeams
on, usually when i turn them off, they will follow suit.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've forgotten a few times, but i'm more often the victim of it. ;)

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I want to get a sound system installed in my car that whenever someone cuts me off or forgets to turn off their beams, I simply press and button and over a loud speaker, "FUCK YOU, BRO" will play. I'll find a Spanish American to record it from.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Not really. I quite rarely use it anyway.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I try to always turn them off, yes. If someone else doesn't turn them off then I'll turn them back on until they get the picture.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I've forgotten plenty of times. -- I currently live in the country, so they're used frequently at night.

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
The only time I use high beams is when someone in an opposite lane hasn't turned theirs off. Usually people just flash theirs. I turn mine on and keep them on (until I've passed them)...fuckers.

Feops

MBTI Type
INTx
I'm pretty good about it.

A while back me and my dad drove out into the country at night in his truck, and he had these unusually bright headlights. The oncoming traffic would flash their brights at him on a regular basis, and this irritated him quite a bit, so he would flash them back, except his brights were like super-brights. I imagine would be startling...