• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

can't login to facebook

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
seriously it says my email is wrong, even though its the same one i've used for years to loggin wtf?!

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
no i just left out one word in the email address. you'd think i'd know my own email :shock:

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
And a whole word even...I mean this happens to me if I spell it "JocktehMotie" but a whole word!?

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
HA! you panicked and made a thread on a forum over a typo. priceless.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
i was scared, i'd never log on to facebook again ever.

i'm sorry. i didn't mean to trivialize your well-founded reaction. it's a good thing that you were proactive. god help facebook if it ever does have a glitch.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
So, it was a typing error.

I thought that you were trying to overcome the web filters of your work computer.