• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Cool Add-ons for Firefox and Chrome - DictionaryTip, Tab Mix Plus

Abstract Thinker

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
DictionaryTip lets you double-click a word, and then right-click it for a pop-up definition.

Really easy to use. I use it every day.

Dictionary Tooltip

The Firefox link is in the upper-right. It's hard to find at first.

---

Edit: here's another one: Tab Mix Plus

Details can be found a few posts down.

Last edited:

Abstract Thinker

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Abother one: Tab Mix Plus

Glad you all like the dictionary add on. Here's another one -- the one I can't do without:

Tab Mix Plus

It makes FF's tabbed browsing what it should have been out of the box. It completely rewrites the tabs behavior and:

- lets you have multiple rows of tabs
- lets you duplicate tabs or move them to a new window. I use this to build a window of tabs on a topic I might be researching
- lets you save windows (sessions) of tabs you use for specific tasks and you can recall them instantly (one window for bill pay, another for research, another for fun, etc.)
- has a long undo list of closed tabs -- right-click in the tab bar and look for "Closed Tabs List" -- very useful if you close a tab and want to get back to it
- always remembers the tabs from your last two sessions
- much more

Look for "Tab Mix Plus Options" and "Session Manager" in the Tools menu.

Enjoy. :D

vince

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w
Classic & simple : "morning coffee". Opens up your favorite pages in tabs with or without a cup of coffee.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Don't forget about "TV Fox" :happy:

"Add-on for Firefox - Watch TV directly from your Firefox Browser, 2780 Live TV Channels sorted by country & category, the TV-FOX allow you to watch thousands of TV channels freely available on the internet. powered by the biggest and most up to date database."

FROM: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/11200/