• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ChaCha

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
ChaCha (search engine) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I signed up to be an expediter guide for them. You have to go through an hour's worth of videos and then take a practical application test which is sent to headquarters for them to assess on how you did; they will then email me back within a couple of days, letting me know if I'm "on board" or not.

It seems like a cool way to make some spare change during down-time, but I signed up for it just because I think it's cool and might be fun. You get to use a combination of precise facts which you get through their research system, and then can add your own wit, depending on what the question calls for. Any question is game at ChaCha. For instance, you can ask when was "George Washington's birthday?" or "Do YOU wish you could turn into a dragon and claim Mt. Everest as your dominion?" :happy:

Text questions to 242242 (chacha)! :D