• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

iPhone 4!

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
I've experienced the black box when viewing photos I've taken.
I've also experienced yellowing of the screen in the bottom corners.

I'm excited to get a free bumper though, because I've been too cheap to spend $35 on one.

I love my phone! Extremely useful. I do my banking, my downloading, my browsing, my emailing, my calling, texting, weather-checking, calculating, photography, you name it -- all on this one device.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
I've experienced the black box when viewing photos I've taken.
I've also experienced yellowing of the screen in the bottom corners.

I'm excited to get a free bumper though, because I've been to cheap to spend $35 on one.

I love my phone! Extremely useful. I do my banking, my downloading, my browsing, my emailing, my calling, texting, weather-checking, calculating, photography, you name it -- all on this one device.

Nothing a 386 Desktop computer with MS-DOS couldn't do.

tumblr_l32b336ogp1qa8qtlo1_400.jpg

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Just ordered mine. I had to wait to get paid.

7-14 days!

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Oh no, I've been using my 3G for almost 2 years now. It's my everything machine. Phone, GPS, calendar, music player, handheld game player, etc. etc. It's also my non-pharmaceutical ADHD treatment plan. :D

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Oh no, I've been using my 3G for almost 2 years now. It's my everything machine. Phone, GPS, calendar, music player, handheld game player, etc. etc. It's also my non-pharmaceutical ADHD treatment plan. :D

Oh good. Well at least you'll be "easing" yourself into the awesomeness of the iPhone 4. I had a 3G, 3GS and now the 4. I'm a shameless iPhone snob.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I skipped the 3GS, although I really did think about it- I need 32 gigs so I can put all my music on it. But by the time I really decided to go for it, the 4 was on the horizon so I thought I'd wait.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Yeah, I don't think the iPhone would even recognize a call coming from that phone. :D

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Shipped! Arriving today! OMG, I'm as happy as a little girl!

dieter-786777.jpg

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Damn. Shipping estimate was changed to tomorrow- and I have to leave around 2. Won't be back 'til Saturday. Damn damn.

That's Deiter from Sprockets! Didn't you watch SNL when you were a little childrens?

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
That sucks...

And no, not really. I never spent a lot of time in front of the TV.

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
WHAT?! 200-300$. Here in Romania you can buy it at around 1000 E (from guys who probably shoplift it). (1284.47$)
The shop price is 1700E. That's 2180 USD.

That's like 2000$ more. How can that be even fucking possible.

And people around here make a few hundred bucks a month.

angell_m

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
5w4
Or you can buy it from auction for like 20 USD... <.< Suck to be you guys