• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

iPhone 4!

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I'm gonna have to test this out. I don't even have cell signal at my house here, so next time I leave, I'll see if it does that to me.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
I'm happy. The jitters haven't worn off, though. They will when I see my friend who has one tomorrow. Knowing someone else has it will take some pressure off. :laugh:

I am going to go get a bumper or something stat. It can't stay in my cushy wallet forever.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
haters-gonna-hate.gif

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
It's true. I'm impatiently waiting for my N1 to get the OTA Froyo update, I need something to do! Besides root it myself.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
My sister got one. I like the build a lot more than my N1. I'm a huge fan of a more industrial design, and the glossy black, the glass, metallic edges, volume buttons, all gorgeous to me. And it's blazing quick. I tested the antenna problems but as long as you hold it with the right hand you should never have an issue, and seems like it will lose connectivity only if you're doing it on purpose. If you get a case though, shouldn't be an issue, but the phone is really too pretty to smother it in a case. The screen is great too, and leaps and bounds over the old iPhones.

Wonderful piece of hardware.

Rainne

One day and the next
MBTI Type
ISTP

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
It's like the 4th generation of iPhone. It's not like it's a brand new product. It's been changed up a bit and some features added, but there's hardly any reason to be too wary. Like I've said, mine is working great. Unless my shit short circuits or freak-malfunctions, any problems can most likely be fixed with software updates.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL7yD-0pqZg"]iPhone 4 vs. HTC Evo 4G[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxkGvsfSiLM"]iPhone 4 vs. HTC Evo 4G # 2[/YOUTUBE]

And then...the coup de grace....bullshit!

Worker in trouble for snarky iPhone-Evo video - Yahoo! News

This is such bullshit to terminate someone based on these 2 videos. It's the same idiocy that people apply to matters in human resources involving companies and the usage of social websites. The companies should learn to separate professional work time and personal life when dealing with issues such as this in human resources.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Who wants to test out Face Time with me? Unfortunately, no one I know has the 4 yet.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Has anyone else been getting the Black screen of death, periodically? Mine will go black and be unresponsive. I have to hold the power/home key for about 20 seconds to reboot it. It's happened a dozen times by now and I can't trace it to any certain reason. Hrmmmm. Might have to take in the phone and get it replaced.