• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

iPhone 4!

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Nope, I tried to do it online with the link provided to me in my email that had my tracking number in it, but it didn't work, so it gave me a 1-800 number. Follow the prompts, power off your iPhone for 5 mins, then turn back on and you should be set.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Did you figure out how to transfer?

I wouldn't let me transfer the music I had on it (some of which I downloaded from the iTunes app), or the Apps. It did transfer my numbers and photos from the "backup" which I had apparently done with my old phone at some point.

So you're getting yours tomorrow?

LEGERdeMAIN

wtf...iphone 4? just another nail in the coffin of traditional values and decency. best thing that could come of this is that your generation devolves enough to go back to the cesspools from where thou hast originated.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
What are you talking about, dude? Phones have no correlation with values and decency.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Blackberry 4 life!

do_not_want_dog.jpg

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Yeh, I'm getting mine today.

That's fucked up that you couldn't transfer iTunes you'd paid for... I'm going to be irate if I can't synch my iPhone up with my paid for iTunes library & apps. There has to be a way around it. When I get mine today I will check it out and try to help you.

BTW paying for a Blackberry these days is a joke. I've had one, and they used to be top of the line as far as phones are concerned, but you're in denial if you think it beats the iPhone today.

InsatiableCuriosity

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Under the help function in iTunes there is info on backups to restore - songs can be restored if you have them on your Mac (or PC) and you sync your new phone to the iTunes Library.

For images that aren't part of your pics, you can email them or PXT them OR use iPhoto if you are on a Mac to transfer them. ;)

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
God I'm so excited. I keep imagining worst-case scenarios.

a) They disregard my note on the door & make me pick my package up at the FedEx store.
b) Someone steals it
c) It doesn't even arrive

Gah

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx3v-15AUG8"]iPhone4[/YOUTUBE]