• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

iPhone 4!

onceuponatime

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xSFJ
Enneagram
9w1
If that was your mentality with every new product that came out, you'd almost be living with nothing.

Very true, I'm not here to rag on your phone. I'm just here stating my opinion, I didn't realize this thread was for fans only, sorry if I offended anyone.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Fuck that's like saying "Why read a book if you're going to be done with it one day."

Nothing lasts forever, so you have to learn to enjoy it while it's here. I, personally, am very excited to get my thrills from the current iPhone, and when an iPhone 5 comes out, if it gives me the same thrills, I'll gladly hand over the cash.

Life is for living. If you are a miser and think in terms of the greenness of the grass, then you're missing out.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Mine was picked up today in Fort Worth, TX by FedEx and has an estimated delivery of tomorrow (23rd) by 16:30. ;)

Okay I just talked to a rep from FedEx and she said they will "move" on the 23rd. There is an "issue" with tracking your package because it's such a huge shipment or something but she said they are doing all they can and everything will def "move" tomorrow.

So.. I will expect a delivery on the 24th because I can't imagine it will get from Texas to the west coast to my front door in one day, but I'll still keep an eye out.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Okay I just talked to a rep from FedEx and she said they will "move" on the 23rd. There is an "issue" with tracking your package because it's such a huge shipment or something but she said they are doing all they can and everything will def "move" tomorrow.

So.. I will expect a delivery on the 24th because I can't imagine it will get from Texas to the west coast to my front door in one day, but I'll still keep an eye out.
I'm expecting the 23rd because that's what the website is telling me. If it's not here tomorrow, I'll burn the forest down.

...or I'll just wait until the next day.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
People have started getting their phones today my dad tells me.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
I'm excited to see what Uncommon generates for the 4.

So far I only see these on their website.

uncommon-iphone4.jpg

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
My phone is in Memphis right now. Only 5.5 hours of distance away!

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Mine has been Initiated, and I will receive it tomorrow by 3pm.

Yaaay!

I'm going to leave a note on my door w/ the tracking number, my name & sig asking them to leave it because I won't be home til 5:45. My boyfriend will be at 4 though. :D

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
I'm excited to see what Uncommon generates for the 4.

So far I only see these on their website.

uncommon-iphone4.jpg

ETA: These are the 3 different case types. When it becomes available you can choose whatever kind of artwork you want on it (of the first two).

For example

frame_34_spirals_whiteborder.jpg

This is an example of the first kind.

InsatiableCuriosity

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
For those of us in the outer limits who have to wait for the release of the iPhone 4 until next month - iPhone 4 OS is available to update your existing phone through your iTunes store. :cry:

It at least has some of the new features if not all of them

InsatiableCuriosity

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
downunder our release of iPhone 4 will not be available in Australia until late next month. In the meantime there is a limited iPhone Operating System 4 update for original iPhones from the iTunes website when you check for upgrades. It doesn't have the double camera or the vid or the light for the camera but it apparently has 100 of the features.

It requires about an hour to upgrade because it first backs up all of your music and apps etc, then restores to factory settings, then upgrades, then resyncs all of the backed up info. Mine is almost finished upgrading after about an hour.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Anyone know how I'd go about transferring all my numbers/pics/music etc. from my 3GS to the 4, when I get it a bit later today? For the phone numbers, I'm assuming that's on the SIM card.

Also, I wish I could have my avatar as the back art for my phone. That would be sweet.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Well, I got the phone :cheers:

The display is WAY more crisp than its predecessors.