• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Weather control laser.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This makes me jump up and down and make little squeaking noises, I envisioned weather control laser when I was eight.
But, then it was about removing clouds on a rainy day.

My thoughts is that messing with the weather could be destabilizing, tbh.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
i dont think that people should try to modify weather.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Same as YourLocalJesus. But not a laser, it was a tiny remote control -unnoticeable!

I wanted one for the time in which Summer starts, so I can turn its awful, humid heat days back into Winter (my favourite season). And see snow in my country, so I don´t have to travel too far to do ice-skating, and appreciate the beautiful snowbound landscape.

If it can do more than just clouds, it may help solving some weather-related problems (just thinking of a mosquito invasion that happened here a couple of months ago).

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I think it could really help communities that are suffering from severe droughts and things like this..

...but always being one to look towards the natural side of things, I can't help but wonder what the long term effects would be if we abused power like this.