• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Website to PDF

Metamorphosis

MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm trying to save my blog to pdf but every method I've discovered thus far results in just the login page being saved because you have to be logged in to view blogs. Any ideas?

Seymour

Vaguely Precise
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm trying to save my blog to pdf but every method I've discovered thus far results in just the login page being saved because you have to be logged in to view blogs. Any ideas?

If you are on a PC, one approach is to install "CutePDF" which is free and lets you print to a PDF file as though you were printing to a printer. This requires that you print each HTML page, but if you are printing from this site you can turn up your posts per page in order to minimize the number of pages.

You could also do something similar and save the pages of HTML, and merge them together into one page before printing to PDF.

Depending on the tool you are using to do bulk downloads of HTML, you might be able to log into here, then take the cookie from your browser and feed it to your download tool.

Hope some of that is helpful.

(another approach is to cut and paste into a word processing program, then print to PDF the result. You mileage may vary, depending on browser and word processor.)

FeatheredFrenzy

MBTI Type
ISFJ
There's an add-on for Mozilla Firefox called "screengrab!" that allows you to save a website as a simple picture file.