• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Reading the future, if you belive in that sort of thing

ObeyBunny

MBTI Type
INTJ
I just heard about a really weird website that boasts that it can predict the future. I don’t believe if for a second, but I’m willing to give it a try- just for laughs. The predictions start sometime in 2009 and end sometime in 2012.

Just for fun, let's check back every now and then to see how much of this turns out to be true. I'm guessing less than 10% of it. Some of it sounds quite silly. "Earth being squeezed do entirely to the milky way?" Silly

Here are the things that “web bot” predicts. These are EXACT quotes.
---
---
---
---
"there will be a 10000 fold increase in UFO sightings this summer

Currently governments are proping us economies but this will fail - evidence of this will be seen in May 09. Also, when the dollar collapses other countries will not accept the U.S. dollar anymore and will not want U.S. military bases in their country. Global trading in US dollar as a common currency will stop and the US economy will collapse. The U.S. will then have a problem getting the troops home due to the dollar being worthless and not accepted.
(If you want to understand this there are theories of how dumping of the US dollar can cause global havoc)

Also the PTB (Powers that Be) are having the military test on troops "Ormes" which would be for them to stop any radiation problems from the sun and magnet problems we will be having. This is a very dangerous mixture of metals that can harm people and has to be done exactly to that own person's body. It is very expensive - BUT the PTB are having troops tested with it right now - to save themselves in the future!!! It is all about the "elite" being saved not the public from radiation that will increase as our magnetosphere collapses more.

Also the magnetosphere is being affected along with the sun and the rest of the solarsystem from the milky way magnetics, which we will be fully into on Dec. 21 2012. (Note NASA THEMIS showed and proved we were aware of the 2012 magnetosphere issue since 1998) (so when we see the magnetosphere folding - THAT IS NOT NORMAL)

Sept. pandemic really takes affect and becomes a huge problem - he did not elaborate too much on it. Swine flu problem only late 09
no medicines due to no other countries taking the dollar - so we can't buy medicines from around the world - no health care in the US towards - end of year. (best stock up on Tamiflu now i guess)

People taking vids of PTB doing bad things lose their lives as things come out

Lots of people will disappear - be killed off by PTB - that have info etc.
Others will disappear in very odd circumstances
Chemtrails info will come out more - being fear based of needing it from MSM propaganda - to the public (says to combat - global warming) MSM will try to scare people in making sure it keeps happening - all kinds of language with it, not sure the end result.

But then the chemtrails may stop anyway, due to ALL the volcano eruptions, that will be blocking the sun anyway. LOTS of volcano eruptions starting this year but main time of a big amount in 2010 to 2011, they will be going off in lots of places they have not happened before. New volcanos formed and erupting. This is due to the squeezing of the planet by our going into the milky way system again magnetics an issue. New land being formed but at same time magentic changes impact on earths crusts and some continents sink? (Mass migration plans may be needed from North to South hemisphere)

Nov/Dec - November 5 2009 is a special Day (something to do with Number 5 and war Important) - war annouced war of Pakistan and Iran together against Israel - in retaliation of their beginning - bombing - once that starts North Korea will also start something. Will become a 5 country war problem.

But problem for U.S. as the military bases are kicked out of countries due to no country accepting the U.S. dollar. He did not completely elaborate on how the U.S. will fare, only mentioned 5 war fronts.
That will be the problems with any shipments or purchases from other countries - no country will accept the dollar. So, no medicines will be available come winter.
Obama / PTB becomes PO at everything in Nov/Dec. as too much info is getting out and not able to control things as much as before.
Many whistleblowers - especially regarding NASA come out over the summer - Ufo related?.

Rioting starts end of summer goes into mid 2010 -

People begin to start acting very odd - due to the magnetics and not able to sleep as the earth is being squeezed. This will be completely due to the milky way. This is affecting the sun also - PTB don't want the info out, about what is really going on.

IF YOU DON'T HAVE GOLD OR SILVER - GET IT!!
He said about the only way to really purchase things is with straight gold or silver.
He thinks - not sure that within the U.S. we will still trade with dollars.

He said 5 individuals control the MSM (Main Stream Media) - they will do whatever it takes to control and will get angry as things begin happening and truths come out, where their control loosens."

---
---
---
---
If even a third of this comes true, then I suppose I'd have to believe in programs (algorithms) being able to predict the future.

Windigo

And if you buy my gold, my magic snake oil and my underground safe house . . . you can escape all of this without a scratch! :)

ObeyBunny

MBTI Type
INTJ
And if you buy my gold, my magic snake oil and my underground safe house . . . you can escape all of this without a scratch! :)

Just as soon as I buy enough tinfoil to wall-paper the room with. Can't have the IRS spying on me though the internet. ;)

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
"there will be a 10000 fold increase in UFO sightings this summer"

Will the aliens take more interest in us, or the people become more delusional?

p.s. being an ENFP (hence believing in aliens by default), I actually hope this one comes true.

Timeless

Playnerd
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Yamaweh Bapoteh!

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrQsQQ83Wrg&"]"[/YOUTUBE]

ObeyBunny

MBTI Type
INTJ
Yamaweh Bapoteh!

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrQsQQ83Wrg&"]"[/YOUTUBE]

Okay, that's one sighting. Now we need 9,000 more to fulfill the Web Bot’s prediction.

Vary interesting though- it looks like nothing more than a yellow balloon, but the news guy mentioned that it was moving quickly away then towards them (which balloons don't usually do). :huh:

ObeyBunny

MBTI Type
INTJ
Will the aliens take more interest in us, or the people become more delusional?

My guess is that the aliens will simply be more strategic about placing their weather balloons where we can find them. ;)

Last edited:

Windigo

Just as soon as I buy enough tinfoil to wall-paper the room with. Can't have the IRS spying on me though the internet. ;)

Absolutely! Don't forget to make a tinfoil hat so they can't read your thoughts! You know your brain sends out radio waves that can be picked up with simple cell phone technology!

I have an old high school buddy who absolutely insists he was abducted and probed. Oh, my!

ObeyBunny

MBTI Type
INTJ
Update!

Update!
Something about “If you see cobwebs that cover the sky, that’s the day you stay indoors.” They say it has something to do with “chemtrails” (those clouds that streak along the sky in long lines left behind by jets) dispersing poison into the atmosphere that will fall to the earth as a light rain.

Supposedly, the chemtrails that WebBot is talking about will cause respiratory problems, muscle pain, and severe headaches. They say it’s going to be a bioweapon.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Let me guess, these are the same people who are constantly pestering the state of Hawaii for Obama's birth certificate?

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Hmm.

Is this really the way the world works?

ObeyBunny

MBTI Type
INTJ
Hmm.

Is this really the way the world works?

Probably not. As I said, this was just some dumb website I found that made predictions about the near future. I posted it here so that as time passes (and nothing happens) we can have a good laugh at the lunatics who think this stuff up.

Windigo

Update!
Something about “If you see cobwebs that cover the sky, that’s the day you stay indoors.” They say it has something to do with “chemtrails” (those clouds that streak along the sky in long lines left behind by jets) dispersing poison into the atmosphere that will fall to the earth as a light rain.

Supposedly, the chemtrails that WebBot is talking about will cause respiratory problems, muscle pain, and severe headaches. They say it’s going to be a bioweapon.

They've been testing this on LA for years! LOL!

ObeyBunny

MBTI Type
INTJ
, due to ALL the volcano eruptions,

Iceland has had a volcanic eruption and the resulting ash cloud had been keeping a lot of the planes grounded at the airports in Europe.

So, that's +1 point for WebBot.

It still needs to prove the UFO sightings and everything else that it prodicted.

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Awesome. I love a good conspiracy theory.
:whistling:It's the end of the world as we know it.:whistling: